NHL

Vojskovoda

On 2017-06-25 at 19:19, NoelVilla said:

Ducks can go all the way(if Gibson is the guy, Im not convinced).

Great signing by Ducks getting Ryan Miller on the cheap. Top contender in the west now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Laine had a very good pre-season but that doesn't really show how well he's gonna do on regular season. Second season also tends to be tougher than the first, but here's hoping he's gonna improve.

Edmonton sent Puljujarvi to the farms, boo. He had decent pre-season, but we'll see, it wouldn't be the first time (afaik) for Edmonton to mismanage a great prospect.

Pens beaten 10-1 by Blackhawks. What the hell happened? 

My rangers lost to Colorado first game. It's a rebuild year for us, we might trade Zucc for some rd. 1 picks as he's getting too good for this team.

• 4 months later...

Ryan McDonagh to Tampa from Rangers. Rangers got fleeced. Steve Yzerman really going for the cup this year.

Tampas competition in the East; Penguins added Brassard and Bruins added Rick Nash. Tampa huge favourites to reach the final.

In West Vegas acquired Tomas Tatar in a very expensive deal for them. Jets added Statsny and Morrow. My favourites for the final in the West Nashville Predators just added Ryan Hartman today but their addition of Kyle Turris earlier in the season makes them my favourite.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Sedin twins Daniel and Henrik has announced they will retire at the end of the season after 17 seasons with the Vancouver organization.

Daniel has 1038 points in 1303 games and Henrik 1068 in 1327 games.

Amazing careers.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sne said:

The Sedin twins Daniel and Henrik has announced they will retire at the end of the season after 17 seasons with the Vancouver organization.

Daniel has 1038 points in 1303 games and Henrik 1068 in 1327 games.

Amazing careers.

I think the fact they wouldnt play without each other cost one of them at least a run at the cup. Great news for Canucks to get rid of the contracts from the books

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think the fact they wouldnt play without each other

Henrik won the Hart and Art Ross trophy when Daniel was injured for half the season.

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

cost one of them at least a run at the cup

Lost game 7 of the 2011 finals.  I call that a run

Edited by Tegis
wrong year

Fitting farewell to the home fans in Vancouver from the Sedin brothers.

Henrik assisting Daniel for the game winning goal in sudden death against Arizona.

f0c9636f-cb49-4b64-9ba2-e222cafc1cca?fit=crop&h=733&w=1100&s=032762bbd567ea62eecbd2d43ebdd39def3503d8

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Vegas and Washington it is. Vegas impressed very much to get to the finals and I feel they had an easier route to the final. Winnipeg looked tired in the last round.

Washington plays great defense and even Ovechkin works hard defensively. Not enough, my prediction are Vegas Stanley Cup Champions after 6 games.

Nice to have a new champ, either way. Hoping for the Caps. They have been waiting for a long time. I use to admire Kevin Hatcher and Calle Johansson as a young player.

• 2 weeks later...
Â