General Chat

Stevo985

Why does Coke or Pepsi taste better out of a glass bottle?

In Wales, west side (safe) you can buy a classic Coke, old school. Best Coke I've tasted but only ever seen it there and nowhere else. Straight out the bottle. Cool story no?

So cool i read it twice. 8)

In Wales, west side (safe) you can buy a classic Coke, old school. Best Coke I've tasted but only ever seen it there and nowhere else. Straight out the bottle. Cool story no?

So cool i read it twice. 8)

Thanks, that makes you cool.

Washing your hands after having a piss!

We all do it, but why?!

If anything, we should be washing our hands before having a piss.

Think about it: after having your morning shower, your nice clean cock slips into your nice clean boxer shorts and stays there; nice and clean. Your hands, however, they're touching every bacteria infested surface in sight - your keyboard, mouse, door handles, grab bars on the train/tube etc. Then when you go for a piss, your nice clean cock that was happy in your nice clean boxer shorts then gets covered in loads of bacteria.

It still makes no sense after all these years.

Dunno, maybe it cools itself as it rolls towards you. In plastic it does not do this and also picks up the plastic taste.

Does liquid roll thou?

I do that's for sure 8)

I see what you did there! :P

Worst thing about losing is first, you come onto VT and it's just depressing. Sky Sports news, depressing. Any website involving sports news, depressing. Facebook people discussing game, depressing. The 'best' losses are when you get hammered, at least then I don't think 'what could of been'...like the Blues match, stopped me going to sleep than night.

Â