General Chat

Stevo985

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

$1.7m in legal cost

What an absolute colossal waste

Got to be honest I was gripped from the start. Justice was done. Thank God we have a legal system that allows the downtrodden to get their day in court

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

$1.7m in legal cost

What an absolute colossal waste

Total outlay for her when factoring in her costs reported to be around £3m. This is a case SHE brought against Colleen Rooney. What an idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Thats another year Jamie has to play for, in order to pay for his wife's ego.

Apparently Jamie has told her to do one and pay for the costs herself. Which is why she has agreed to do a documentary about the whole debarcle.

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Apparently Jamie has told her to do one and pay for the costs herself. Which is why she has agreed to do a documentary about the whole debarcle.

🤦‍♂️

Has she actually committed a crime? If so I'd have thought that she wouldn't be allowed to profit off telling the story and if she did coleen would be able to claim that profit for herself

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

🤦‍♂️

Has she actually committed a crime? If so I'd have thought that she wouldn't be allowed to profit off telling the story and if she did coleen would be able to claim that profit for herself

It's not a criminal offence, its a civil offence. 

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

🤦‍♂️

Coleen has signed up to tell her side too apparently.

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Musk deal to buy Twitter is back on. 

Hate this shit. The sewer that is Twitter will be diving to new lows under him for certain. 

Hopefully the price collapses and he loses a fortune.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

How accurate ? 

Not at all accurate. You can tell by maths.  Here’s the sums and some general assumptions to go with them. 
1. if we were to assume the population of 1 million all are football fans, then that would mean 383,000 Liverpool fans in Brum. That’s clearly a nonsense.
2. So let’s say half the population are “fans” (however they define that). 191,000 Liverpool fans?  No chance.  Also the table would mean 37000 noses and 83000 villans and 23000 plastic Man U…and 45, yes, forty five Albion fans in Brum.

So it’s a load of Rubbish, however many “fans” live in Brum.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blandy said:

Not at all accurate. You can tell by maths.  Here’s the sums and some general assumptions to go with them. 
1. if we were to assume the population of 1 million all are football fans, then that would mean 383,000 Liverpool fans in Brum. That’s clearly a nonsense.
2. So let’s say half the population are “fans” (however they define that). 191,000 Liverpool fans?  No chance.  Also the table would mean 37000 noses and 83000 villans and 23000 plastic Man U…and 45, yes, forty five Albion fans in Brum.

So it’s a load of Rubbish, however many “fans” live in Brum.

I don’t think it’s going by population. Either way I find it hard to believe . 

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don’t think it’s going by population. Either way I find it hard to believe . 

It says “Birmingham based”, so by definition it is based on the footballing fan population of Brum, which will be a percentage of the overall population.

Just now, blandy said:

It says “Birmingham based”, so by definition it is based on the footballing fan population of Brum, which will be a percentage of the overall population.

Yeah that’s what I meant. So we could only be talking about 300k.  I doubt half the population of any town city  are true football fans .

It also says "searches" and then declares that as support, searches on what?

My first thought was that they've localised searches on say Google or worse twitter and then decided the searchers support said club

Would explain why baggies are so low, them thick words removed are still drinking from the well, they're a long way off using the Internet

But forget what that shows or what it thinks it shows about Liverpool vs the Midlands clubs it's the disparity between Liverpool and man utd that screams bullshit to me, both clubs are huge in brum and the Midlands but absolutely no chance are Liverpool that much bigger, or Chelsea bigger than utd

• Haha 1

Â