General Chat

Stevo985

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Blimey, Johnnie Irwin (Escape to the Country, A Place in the Sun etc…) is looking unwell these days. Hope he is ok 😕

Had to Mooney him, but the article I found was from June where people were concerned about his appearance. So you're not alone.

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Had to Mooney him, but the article I found was from June where people were concerned about his appearance. So you're not alone.

Yeah he doesn’t look great. Can’t tell if he’s on the mend or on the way out. He’s on bbc1 at the moment. Looks frail and worn down. 

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently the conspiracy theorists are saying a solar flare is hitting the earth on the 24th September 

Enjoy your last 48 hours peeps 

Resident dick head on my fb has been going on about 24th and everything going to change. I assume it’s related to this :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Resident dick head on my fb has been going on about 24th and everything going to change. I assume it’s related to this :lol: 

So reading up on solar flares they can cause catastrophic issues to our Internet- so if you  cant get  on villatlak Saturday dont blame limpid!

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently the conspiracy theorists are saying a solar flare is hitting the earth on the 24th September 

Poor Charles, he's only had the top gig for a fortnight. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You've got to hurry up and confirm it dem cos it's my mom's birthday on the 29th, ive potentially already blown £4 on funky pigeon I'm in limbo on getting her a present 

Order it from amazon on the 28th 😃

If we are dead you save the fiver you was gonna spend on the gift, or worse case you live and your wallets slightly lighter

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

****. That means Villa finish history with Stevie G as manager. That's got me proper down now 😔

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We didnt even get a chance to see gerrard get sacked

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

****. That means Villa finish history with Stevie G as manager. That's got me proper down now 😔

angry-mad.gif

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You've got to hurry up and confirm it dem cos it's my mom's birthday on the 29th, ive potentially already blown £4 on funky pigeon I'm in limbo on getting her a present 

funky pigeon dot com

You're welcome.

Â