General Chat

Stevo985

12 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I don’t like baked beans. So I will replace them with tinned spaghetti

No-one picked you up on this you absolute monster

The rest of you are no better than the Queen over her Nonce son, you're all enabling this deviancy

• Like 4

Toast or fried bread, Bacon, sausages, fried eggs, black pudding, mushrooms, hash brown and beans or tinned toms. 

The one thing that some people have which is fine but not on a full English is half a grilled tomato. Nothing against it itself, it’s just out of place imo in a breakfast. 

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

The one thing that some people have which is fine but not on a full English is half a grilled tomato. Nothing against it itself, it’s just out of place imo in a breakfast. 

I prefer that to tinned toms. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Genie said:

Arsenal fielded a player yesterday who was born in 2007 

I remember getting annoyed that a player had made his debut who had been born after the Premier League was founded.

We're way beyond that now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I remember getting annoyed that a player had made his debut who had been born after the Premier League was founded.

We're way beyond that now.

I'm just under 2 weeks younger than the Premier League.

People on here would be apoplectic if the Villa signed me, as I'm the wrong side of 30 and would be perceived as over the hill.

The fact I'm a terrible footballer with very little experience beyond my weekly 5-a-side at powerleague probably wouldn't help either

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

The fact I'm a terrible footballer with very little experience beyond my weekly 5-a-side at powerleague probably wouldn't help either

You'd be a first choice pick for the 'noses. 

Unless they found out you were a DVB. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I'm just under 2 weeks younger than the Premier League.

People on here would be apoplectic if the Villa signed me, as I'm the wrong side of 30 and would be perceived as over the hill.

You sound perfectly qualified to me! 

• Haha 1

Â