General Chat

Stevo985

12 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Swansea seafront is surprisingly nice, get yourself up The Mumbles for a pizza or an icecream and a really long beach walk. The LC in Swansea is a swimming pool / water park that’s indoors. It’s also walking distance to the Marina and the beach.

The Pizza at Castellamare is top notch. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YLN said:

I have stopped looking in the Jack Grealish thread in the main forum and it has added years to my life

I love it. I spend more time in there than any other thread. It's compulsive viewing for me. Makes the conspiracy thread in off-topic look positively sane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, choffer said:

I love it. I spend more time in there than any other thread. It's compulsive viewing for me. Makes the conspiracy thread in off-topic look positively sane. 

I said in it that's it's like Crack Cocaine. I am totally hooked. 

Actually felt slightly anxious when it slowed down this evening.  I think I may have a problem. 

Edited by sidcow

I just went from "Contributor" to 4th Arch Mason Of The Royal Secret Grand Wizard .

Whoever thought that adding Masonic noncery  rankings to a football site was a good idea needs to throw themselves head first into a wood chipper.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I just went from "Contributor" to 4th Arch Mason Of The Royal Secret Grand Wizard .

Whoever thought that adding Masonic noncery  rankings to a football site was a good idea needs to throw themselves head first into a wood chipper.

Must be different for each of us, I have “Considerate Lover”. 

• Haha 3

On 27/07/2021 at 18:26, Xela said:

Our place has started to make noises about people going back in regularly. Nothing major yet, but certainly around September time. 

You can go in now if you want to (nobody does). 

I'm in no rush to go back... need to check if my trousers fit me! 

If they don't fit, i have some spare pairs of alternative "leg wear" that you're more than welcome to have 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Must be different for each of us, I have “Considerate Lover”. 

How did the Mods know that?... 

No, wait hang on.. It's okay... Don't answer that. 

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

If they don't fit, i have some spare pairs of alternative "leg wear" that you're more than welcome to have 😉

I've told you before mate, i don't want your rubber shorts! :P 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I noticed the gif button has gone from the text editor, is that because of the spamming in on topic?

It's because of the over use of silly irrelevant Gifs. You'll get none of that here though. 

giphy.gif

Edited by sidcow

Â