General Chat

Stevo985

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I Moonied "advertising ceramic tile green and yellow border red circle"

say-what-you-see.jpg

I've been googling it loads, like "classic beer crests", "red and green, yellow piping tiles".  NOTHIN.

UNBELIEVABLE GEOFF. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

I've been googling it loads, like "classic beer crests", "red and green, yellow piping tiles".  NOTHIN.

UNBELIEVABLE GEOFF. 

First search for me, you either have da skillz or ya don't

<podcast comment deleted>

Insert platitudes about what a nice day it is

Edited by theunderstudy

More of a rhetorical question, but where does time go? Mid April already. Year is flying by. To be honest, it feels like the last 5 years have gone in the blink of an eye. Kind of frightening really. 

@mjmooney - do you experience the same? Time going quicker as you get older? (sorry for picking on you!)

1 minute ago, Xela said:

More of a rhetorical question, but where does time go? Mid April already. Year is flying by. To be honest, it feels like the last 5 years have gone in the blink of an eye. Kind of frightening really. 

@mjmooney - do you experience the same? Time going quicker as you get older? (sorry for picking on you!)

No, I'm a good one to ask. 

And I'm afraid the answer is very much 'yes'. 

• Thanks 1

As a kid the 6 weeks summer holidays were an eternity. Not it’s the blink of an eye.

I remember my boy being born like it was last week, he’s going to high school in September.

Edited by Genie

My kid is doing a Masters, it only feels like yesterday that I leapt through the air to do the most amazing cricketer catch of a projectile shit before it hit the new carpet.

It wasn’t yesterday, thankfully, it was nearly 23 years ago.

Was defo in my top two fielding triumphs though.

• Like 2

Â