General Chat

Stevo985

• VT Supporter
1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyonw been fooled today yet?

I told my two sons that Ollie Watkins had signed a pre-contract agreement with Man United and it was on sky sports news. Never seen them jump out of bed so quick cussing and cursing 

• Haha 4

I did a classic double bluff of pouring ketchup over my throat, knife in the hand and lying in the kitchen, pretending to be dead prank.  Once the screaming had finished we all laughed and then I actually killed myself.

They proper fell for it as well :lol: 

Idiots - this is a classic Lapal_fan triple bluff - I'll probably do it later, but for now - I have to convince an ambulance crew.. 

• Haha 4

Played football (5/6 a side) for the first time in a year on Tuesday. Was amazing. Pitches were full, stands were full, didn't see one mask being worn at all. Sun was shining, banter was flowing. I've needed this for a long time. My mood has suddenly picked up.

Feeling it today though. Ooooof

• Like 3

• VT Supporter
12 hours ago, maqroll said:

Thinking about getting this for my nephew's high school graduation.

condor-golok-8.gif

What kind of unAmerican snowflake are you? Get him an AR-15 like any decent uncle would do. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Just hired a petrol tree stump grinder for delivery in a couple of weeks, beast of a machine

Living the dream 

What are you going to use it for? 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â