Stevo985

General Chat

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Going to view a house today. Looks absolutely massive with a huge drive and asking price is very good. The agents told us the catch - there is a cemetary behind the garden about 15-20metres away. 

Not sure if thats a good idea or not. One hand security will be good but on other if you wanted to resell in years to come im not sure how many people would be interested in it?

Nowt wrong with that mate. Wouldn't put me off. 

Least it means its very unlikely the land behind you would get sold to developers down the line.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nowt wrong with that mate. Wouldn't put me off. 

Least it means its very unlikely the land behind you would get sold to developers down the line.

Just got back wow what a impressive house. Massive garden (has a pond though) big fences so you cant really see the grave stones

House was massive was a potential 5 bed and drive fits 4 cars. Front room was a through lounge and was massive 

Very tempting 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Just got back wow what a impressive house. Massive garden (has a pond though) big fences so you cant really see the grave stones

House was massive was a potential 5 bed and drive fits 4 cars. Front room was a through lounge and was massive 

Very tempting 

Sounds like you are buying The Vicarage. 

• Haha 2

i really like this recipe. a lot.

• Thanks 1

**** biscuits and gravy now.

What a year.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Very tempting 

What's wrong with a pond?

• Like 1

By the sounds of it, the pond in the garden is bigger than that sea. Buyer beware. 

12 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

What's wrong with a pond

Nothing really its just maintaining it. I think you have to really have  apassion for fish and thats not me.

I noticed though there was a lot of flies flying atound that area and od suspect would attract mosquitoes 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Nothing really its just maintaining it. I think you have to really have  apassion for fish and thats not me.

I noticed though there was a lot of flies flying atound that area and od suspect would attract mosquitoes 

You don't have to put fish in it...

Flora and fauna will soon take it over. The bats and birds and dragonflies will take care of your mosquito problems, I imagine. It would be a nice breeding ground for frogs and newts, too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

You don't have to put fish in it...

Flora and fauna will soon take it over. The bats and birds and dragonflies will take care of your mosquito problems, I imagine. It would be a nice breeding ground for frogs and newts, too.

Yea i do love frogs tbh. 

I just dont think id have time to maintain a pond sadly. Its a nice one thiugh on side of the garden.

The missus is put off by cemetary thiugh so looks like a no go. I personally dont mind it at all after viewing. Its looks like a old cemetary where the stones are like 100 years old so your unlikely to get many visitors

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yea i do love frogs tbh. 

I just dont think id have time to maintain a pond sadly. Its a nice one thiugh on side of the garden.

The missus is put off by cemetary thiugh so looks like a no go. I personally dont mind it at all after viewing. Its looks like a old cemetary where the stones are like 100 years old so your unlikely to get many visitors

If you get close to @chrisp65 he'll come round with some crayons and some good quality A4 to rub a few off...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's all fun and games living near a cemetery until this bloke comes around

Edgein.jpg

Digging up a date etc etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

If you get close to @chrisp65 he'll come round with some crayons and some good quality A4 to rub a few off...

Very much hoping to squeeze one in today actually!

If you do see anyone that appears to be doing a rubbing in the Maidenhead area, do say hello!

12518388363_82180848be_z.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Very much hoping to squeeze one in today actually!

If you do see anyone that appears to be doing a rubbing in the Maidenhead area, do say hello!

PFKW. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

PFKW. 

Prime for Kenneth Williams?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Prime for Kenneth Williams?

Posting For Kenneth Williams (like PFE is Posting For Effect). 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Posting For Kenneth Williams (like PFE is Posting For Effect). 

Got ya.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yea i do love frogs tbh. 

Shame mate, sounds like a nice house. 

Â