General Chat

Stevo985

3 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

You don't have to put fish in it...

Flora and fauna will soon take it over. The bats and birds and dragonflies will take care of your mosquito problems, I imagine. It would be a nice breeding ground for frogs and newts, too.

Yea i do love frogs tbh. 

I just dont think id have time to maintain a pond sadly. Its a nice one thiugh on side of the garden.

The missus is put off by cemetary thiugh so looks like a no go. I personally dont mind it at all after viewing. Its looks like a old cemetary where the stones are like 100 years old so your unlikely to get many visitors

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yea i do love frogs tbh. 

I just dont think id have time to maintain a pond sadly. Its a nice one thiugh on side of the garden.

The missus is put off by cemetary thiugh so looks like a no go. I personally dont mind it at all after viewing. Its looks like a old cemetary where the stones are like 100 years old so your unlikely to get many visitors

If you get close to @chrisp65 he'll come round with some crayons and some good quality A4 to rub a few off...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

If you get close to @chrisp65 he'll come round with some crayons and some good quality A4 to rub a few off...

Very much hoping to squeeze one in today actually!

If you do see anyone that appears to be doing a rubbing in the Maidenhead area, do say hello!

12518388363_82180848be_z.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Very much hoping to squeeze one in today actually!

If you do see anyone that appears to be doing a rubbing in the Maidenhead area, do say hello!

PFKW. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yea i do love frogs tbh. 

Shame mate, sounds like a nice house. 

On 03/06/2020 at 19:23, maqroll said:

i really like this recipe. a lot.

Looks like my Mrs when I met her 20 years ago. Now shes older and more mature apparently, an change happens, people feel more secure of who they are later in life, instead of trying to be some skinny bimbo who concentrates on looking good instead of just living. Her words, although I know which I prefer😁

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Looks like my Mrs when I met her 20 years ago. Now shes older and more mature apparently, an change happens, people feel more secure of who they are later in life, instead of trying to be some skinny bimbo who concentrates on looking good instead of just living. Her words, although I know which I prefer😁

Sounds familiar 👀

• Like 1

On 03/06/2020 at 19:23, maqroll said:

i really like this recipe. a lot.

the mess on that fridge , doesn't look like it has been cleaned in ages

so , its a No from me

• Haha 1

One of the worlds biggest (or possibly the biggest) currently running murder investigation comes to and end on Wednesday, 34 years after Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme was murdered/assassinated.

It dwarfs the JFK case and anything else in the world. There have been countless theories and suspects over the years and even a guy who was convicted and then acquitted.

PKK, Mossad, CIA, SÄPO (Swedish secret service), Swedish police conspiracy, Operation Gladio (Google it), BOSS (South African secret police), KGB, Stasi and tons of other people and organisations have been suspects.

Everything points to that a guy referred to as Skania-Mannen, Stig Engström will be presented as the killer. He is long since dead and even if they present evidence a whole lot of people will not buy that he is the killer as there are some things about his doings on the murder night that don't fit.

Anyway, for any of you True Crime and conspiracy buffs out there this is a goldmine. Obviously most of the stuff out there on this subject will be in Swedish but I imagine there must be a whole lot in English as well.

And for better or worse they are closing the case next Wednesday. Stay tuned.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, sne said:

One of the worlds biggest (or possibly the biggest) currently running murder investigation comes to and end on Wednesday, 34 years after Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme was murdered/assassinated.

It dwarfs the JFK case and anything else in the world. There have been countless theories and suspects over the years and even a guy who was convicted and then acquitted.

PKK, Mossad, CIA, SÄPO (Swedish secret service), Swedish police conspiracy, Operation Gladio (Google it), BOSS (South African secret police), KGB, Stasi and tons of other people and organisations have been suspects.

Everything points to that a guy referred to as Skania-Mannen, Stig Engström will be presented as the killer. He is long since dead and even if they present evidence a whole lot of people will not buy that he is the killer as there are some things about his doings on the murder night that don't fit.

Anyway, for any of you True Crime and conspiracy buffs out there this is a goldmine. Obviously most of the stuff out there on this subject will be in Swedish but I imagine there must be a whole lot in English as well.

And for better or worse they are closing the case next Wednesday. Stay tuned.

Noir

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Apparantly GB declared war on Finland in 1941. 

Was a peace ever signed formally? Or are ypu technically still at war? 😂

Finland was a signatory to the Paris peace treaties.

How do you all feel about somebody using Kickstarter to fund a novel?

I've been writing my fiction book for ages, but here's the thing, I can't spend too much time as I work and can't cut that.

Should I try Kickstarter? It'd give me the chance to self find the thing. What do you think?

Edited by avfcDJ

Â