General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What on earth are they finding to talk about?

I’ve just been for a look, and the answer is pretty much nothing. Although I did comment in the Micah Richards thread for old time’s sake. 

4 hours ago, Genie said:

We had a ceiling fan in the bedroom of an old house and it was nice during the hot days. Only downside is the fact lots of dust gathers on top of the blades so if you use it for the first time after about 9 months without cleaning it there will be a dust storm all over the bed.

First world problems eh 

As a recent offender I feel it is my public duty to remind everyone not to post pics of tweets.

Post up links, but not pictures.

I’m currently serving 10 to life and regularly having to, ‘perform’, on a webcam for the entertainment of the mods for that exact crime.

But yeah, I quite admire West Brom for that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

As a recent offender I feel it is my public duty to remind everyone not to post pics of tweets.

Post up links, but not pictures.

I’m currently serving 10 to life and regularly having to, ‘perform’, on a webcam for the entertainment of the mods for that exact crime.

But yeah, I quite admire West Brom for that.

My webcam is also on fire. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's just your opinion and frankly I don't give a shit what you think. 

14 hours ago, Xela said:

200.gif

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

pathetic rowan atkinson GIF

Just to be completely clear I was only joking in relation to the original post referring to societies selfishness.  I hope @JAMAICAN-VILLAN wasn't angry at me with his deleted post! 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tayls said:

Does anybody here have an oil central heating system? Just moved house to one that has one, and..... I have no clue what I am doing!!

Never mind that, concentrate on getting forward and your crossing, only 2 weeks to go now

10 hours ago, Tayls said:

Does anybody here have an oil central heating system? Just moved house to one that has one, and..... I have no clue what I am doing!!

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Snitch GIF by memecandy

Hey look, you gotta take every advantage you can get.

I’m usually old school, I’ve got 8 or 10 pens, plain paper, graph paper and lined paper all scattered around me. I could sometimes work for a day before I’d notice the laptop wasn’t even switched on. But I got up early to send out a piece of work so by random luck, I discovered the issue first.

I’m not letting that slip by unnoticed!

• Haha 1

Â