Jump to content
Stevo985

General Chat

Recommended Posts

The rain drops outside are falling off my roof to the beat at the start of New Order’s Blue Monday. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

The rain drops outside are falling off my roof to the beat at the start of New Order’s Blue Monday. 

 

Record it and send it to Lauren Laverne for her House Music slot on the 6Music Breakfast show

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

My God I’d do some bad things to get a spot under that squat

I’d lap at it like a dehydrated Labrador going at a bowl of fresh water  👅👅👅

Nah

Wrinkly ankles. Plus she shits outdoors

2/10. WNB

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2020 at 15:27, villa4europe said:

 Buy some good clothes 

Will piss you right off if you start to creep back up 

This. 

I lost about 2 1/2 stone last year and immediately went out and got as much new decent clobber as I could afford. 

It’s helped keep the weight off as I like the new stuff and don’t want to got back to £3 XL t-shirts from the GAP sale rail and cheap tracky  bottoms! 

It works. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

My God I’d do some bad things to get a spot under that squat

I’d lap at it like a dehydrated Labrador going at a bowl of fresh water  👅👅👅

Voinjama? That you? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mjmooney said:

See? See? WHY would anybody think that that is in any way enjoyable? Baffling. 

Can’t do it anymore as for some reason, anything even remotely hot gives me instant hiccups these days, but I used to love a Vindaloo. 

The heat added to the flavour IMO. 

Used to go to the local curry house with a lad from Mauritius and he used to order a Phaal. That really was too much for me though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Voinjama? That you? 

You’ve got me there? 

If it’s a clever reference, it’ll be lost on me 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

anything even remotely hot gives me instant hiccups these days, but I used to love a Vindaloo. 

The heat added to the flavour IMO. 

Same with me... one taste last night and hiccups .Only for a minute though and stopped when my tastebuds got used to the heat 

Taste of the curry was great. Plus i've had no problems with it on the way out either. I was expecting to need chilled quilted andrex when I went to reverse park it this morning. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xela said:

Same with me... one taste last night and hiccups .Only for a minute though and stopped when my tastebuds got used to the heat 

Taste of the curry was great. Plus i've had no problems with it on the way out either. I was expecting to need chilled quilted andrex when I went to reverse park it this morning. 

 

The hiccup thing is weird and really pissed me off when it started happening. 

It was about a decade ago and it just happens every time now. 

Rarely go for a curry these days, but when I do, I have to have a tandoori mixed grill or something, because I look like a right tit holding my breath and taking ‘7 sips’ 

On a related note, I have a sure-fire cure for other people’s hiccups. 

Tell them to hiccup. Look them in the eye and tell them to hiccup - “go on then, if you’ve got hiccups, hiccup right now”. They won’t be able to, the hiccups will go in a few seconds and the person will be amazed 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

You’ve got me there? 

If it’s a clever reference, it’ll be lost on me 😀

A long time ago, there was a lad on here called Voinjama who expressed an interest in scat-related stuff, as I recall. There was another guy having a passionate love affair with his aunt as well if I'm not mistaken.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nah

Wrinkly ankles. Plus she shits outdoors

2/10. WNB

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was Samwise Gamgee's foot double.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

A long time ago, there was a lad on here called Voinjama who expressed an interest in scat-related stuff, as I recall. There was another guy having a passionate love affair with his aunt as well if I'm not mistaken.

How did I miss this? They sound like my kind of guys! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a curry house in Cannock/Hednesford which do the hottest curry in the uk, or at least it was. Crocodile inferno. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There’s a curry house in Cannock/Hednesford which do the hottest curry in the uk, or at least it was. Crocodile inferno. 

How do they measure this? Who is the acrediting body? What is the secret they have over theother 9 million establishments that claim the same bollocks

Bung in a load of chilli powder, call it something stupid, make the spurious claim and watch stupid white men sweat like they are in a sauna and lose the ability to speak. Just make sure they vomit after they've left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There’s a curry house in Cannock/Hednesford which do the hottest curry in the uk, or at least it was. Crocodile inferno

3n9rhn.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bickster said:

How do they measure this? Who is the acrediting body? What is the secret they have over theother 9 million establishments that claim the same bollocks

Bung in a load of chilli powder, call it something stupid, make the spurious claim and watch stupid white men sweat like they are in a sauna and lose the ability to speak. Just make sure they vomit after they've left

God knows and I’m not stupid enough to try them. Madras is as hot as i’ll go, and depending on the establishment some of them are borderline uncomfortable to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get a proper sweat on when I eat curry.

So, weirdly, if I’m out on a curry night I’ll order something hot, as its more socially acceptable to have a sweaty face on the madras than on the korma.

 

It’s not the chilli content either, I can eat a decent hot chilli no issues. Probably going to turn out one day I’m allergic to coriander or naan bread or something ridiculous.

Edited by chrisp65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There’s a curry house in Cannock/Hednesford which do the hottest curry in the uk, or at least it was. Crocodile inferno. 

Good place. I was in a rush when I went there so I told them to make it snappy.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

His address is available online. 

  Hide contents

Looks like not far off the Lichfield Road

 

sounds right

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â