General Chat

Stevo985

I don't want it to seem like I need sympathy or anything. I mean, I'm stunned, but I only met the little lad a couple of times.

I just can't even imagine what they're going through. I'm scared to even see them, what can you possibly say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I don't want it to seem like I need sympathy or anything. I mean, I'm stunned, but I only met the little lad a couple of times.

I just can't even imagine what they're going through. I'm scared to even see them, what can you possibly say.

It's difficult, my sister lost my niece at a young age, no words mean anything. Best to just offer support if they ever need it. They will never get over it, birthdays, christmas, it's always there. Just be a friend.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 3

On 04/12/2019 at 14:08, Davkaus said:

My worst fear. Before my little guy came along obviously I was only worried about my own death, but now thats no problem as long as he's ok.

But if anything happened to him.... 

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

Is all six sausages in the pack too much for one fry up?

Like I care, I'm eating them

Always cook the full pack. If you can't manage them in one go, they're still nice cold the next day. 

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Up until the last paragraph I suspected I knew the person!

Last para could be to throw people off the scent. Person I know switched from ‘Velma Dinkley’ scenarios to the moomin in scene.

I hope you weren’t thinking H preceded the number 29 were you 

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The Guardian Weekend magazine every Saturday has a column called "My Life in Sex", a rather tame "readers' confessions" feature. This week's has to be the best ever... 

Perplexed and doubtful? I bet they were...  

Screenshot_20191214_191805_com.android.chrome.jpg

That is Moomintroll, this is Moominpapa

latest?cb=20141226090307

You will note that Moominpapa's tail is more erect than Moomintroll's.

I'm sure the writer could entertain themselves with a Hattifattener now instead 

20_FeelisHelsinki__iso.jpg

• Like 1

Â