Stevo985

General Chat

21 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

On topic has got a bit nasty over the last few days hasn’t it?

The optimism and happiness of the pre-season transfer talk thread is long gone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I took a little trip over there after the Spurs game. 

Posted some highly insightful, top quality content. I even changed my avatar from a Brexit Party piss-take to something less confrontational (I think On Topic might not be quite as ‘remain heavy’ as Off Topic and I didn’t want to offend the locals) 

I was ready for some quality football debate and  all I got was

DL_508Tumbleweed_TUMBLEWEED_ROLLS_NEXT_T

I’d rather have been abused to be honest, the lack of likes or replies really hurt my ego 😢

Pontipines or GTFO mate. It's like we don't know you anymore :(

• Haha 1

Seriously though Avatar changes take some getting used to.

Mooney's just playing us all for a fool. as soon as we acclimatise he'll change it again and blame it on friendface or something. ;)

• Haha 2

I've had the Heartbreak High theme tune going around in my head all day and I've no bloody idea why.

41 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Seriously though Avatar changes take some getting used to.

Mooney's just playing us all for a fool. as soon as we acclimatise he'll change it again and blame it on friendface or something. ;)

Actually, I agree. 

Some years ago I posted a VT avatars quiz. Maybe it's time for a new one. 

• Like 2

Police detectives should not be called Kylie, that's just wrong isn't it?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've had the Heartbreak High theme tune going around in my head all day and I've no bloody idea why.

Because you watch too much shit TV?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Fallen victim of the whistling game?  If you whistle something early on at work and someone else gets it stuck in their head and starts whistling it, you win.  Rosey and Jim or Question of Sport is my speciality. 

people who whistle at work is definitely something for the piss you off topic :mrgreen:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

people who whistle at work is definitely something for the piss you off topic :mrgreen:

It Ruins everyone's day if you can here it,  especially if it's a happy tune and is not really a good use of oxygen to be fair either.  

1 minute ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It Ruins everyone's day if you can here it,  especially if it's a happy tune and is not really a good use of carbon dioxide to be fair either.  

FTFY - whistling is affecting climate change, where are the stats? where is the outcry?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

The worst.

Literally nobody wants to hear you whistle.

Ricky Gervais said it the best. A person who is whistling is like a person using a drill. The ONLY person not annoyed by that noise is them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Weirdly yesterday when you made this post I had the You've Been Framed theme tune going round my head all day.

I haven't watched You've Been Framed in about a decade. Maybe longer.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Weirdly yesterday when you made this post I had the You've Been Framed theme tune going round my head all day.

I haven't watched You've Been Framed in about a decade. Maybe longer.

Exactly I haven't watched Heartbreak High in about 15 years. Haven't even watched TV in about 4 weeks either but, up it popped into my head.

It did make me contact an old aussie friend of mine though and we had a really nice catch-up. So, you know, every cloud is bummed in an alleyway. 

• Like 2

DVLA have just been down my road and clamped at least 7 cars (That I can see)

It's going to be fun tomorrow morning.🤣

• Haha 1

This morning I had a complete blank moment while driving my daughter to nursery. I was driving thinking “what colour do Bournemouth play in???.... is it... white? Nah. Solid red? Maybe because they’re the cherries....” then it hit me... “Blue! It’s definitely blue”.

Now I’m remembering my thoughts from earlier, and obviously it’s black and red stripes.

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

DVLA have just been down my road and clamped at least 7 cars (That I can see)

It's going to be fun tomorrow morning.🤣

Those anonymous calls reap a dividend!?!

• Haha 1

On 14/08/2019 at 04:58, bickster said:

Curiosity got the better of me. II asked why the antibacterial wipes were in the fridge. I knew I shouldn't have.

Apparently the wipes were drying out in the packet when they were left out because of the temperature.

I've now had to explain why putting them in a frost free fridge isn't the best solution. She's not having it about as much as she'snot having that the coolest part of the fridge is the bottom.

You have a very endearing relationship dynamic going on here.

And on a side note, what's the temperature get to in the UK during summer?

Probably no warmer than the fridge  would be anyway.

On 14/08/2019 at 19:53, AVFC_Hitz said:

I used to think 'Drazic' was cool when I was young, and he was the reason I got my eyebrow pierced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, A'Villan said:

And on a side note, what's the temperature get to in the UK during summer?

Probably no warmer than the fridge  would be anyway.

suspicious futurama GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â