General Chat

Stevo985

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

people who whistle at work is definitely something for the piss you off topic :mrgreen:

The worst.

Literally nobody wants to hear you whistle.

Ricky Gervais said it the best. A person who is whistling is like a person using a drill. The ONLY person not annoyed by that noise is them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've had the Heartbreak High theme tune going around in my head all day and I've no bloody idea why.

Weirdly yesterday when you made this post I had the You've Been Framed theme tune going round my head all day.

I haven't watched You've Been Framed in about a decade. Maybe longer.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Weirdly yesterday when you made this post I had the You've Been Framed theme tune going round my head all day.

I haven't watched You've Been Framed in about a decade. Maybe longer.

Exactly I haven't watched Heartbreak High in about 15 years. Haven't even watched TV in about 4 weeks either but, up it popped into my head.

It did make me contact an old aussie friend of mine though and we had a really nice catch-up. So, you know, every cloud is bummed in an alleyway. 

• Like 2

This morning I had a complete blank moment while driving my daughter to nursery. I was driving thinking “what colour do Bournemouth play in???.... is it... white? Nah. Solid red? Maybe because they’re the cherries....” then it hit me... “Blue! It’s definitely blue”.

Now I’m remembering my thoughts from earlier, and obviously it’s black and red stripes.

On 14/08/2019 at 04:58, bickster said:

Curiosity got the better of me. II asked why the antibacterial wipes were in the fridge. I knew I shouldn't have.

Apparently the wipes were drying out in the packet when they were left out because of the temperature.

I've now had to explain why putting them in a frost free fridge isn't the best solution. She's not having it about as much as she'snot having that the coolest part of the fridge is the bottom.

You have a very endearing relationship dynamic going on here.

And on a side note, what's the temperature get to in the UK during summer?

Probably no warmer than the fridge  would be anyway.

On 14/08/2019 at 19:53, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've had the Heartbreak High theme tune going around in my head all day and I've no bloody idea why.

I used to think 'Drazic' was cool when I was young, and he was the reason I got my eyebrow pierced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, snowychap said:

Those anonymous calls reap a dividend!?!

Snitches get stitches guv.

Just using license plate recognition mate. I counted another 11 on the way from 6 ways to Spaghetti this morning .

The DVLA are being ruthless in Erdington right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Just using license plate recognition mate. I counted another 11 on the way from 6 ways to Spaghetti this morning .

The DVLA are being ruthless in Erdington right now.

To be fair, any car parked between Six Ways and Spaghetti is probably in violation of something. 

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

We are all well aware you live in Four Oaks fella.

Come down the ERD and start chopsing off.

Image result for i dare you gif

I grew up as part of the B24 massive! 

tenor.gif?itemid=4466251

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, bickster said:

You have snow in NSW before you get lippy!

We get it in Victoria too.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous because you're in Summer and there's only one season here in Melbourne..

"Today, tomorrow's, next week, next year and on to infinity and beyond the weather forecast for Melbourne will be..."

"Between 5 and 40 degrees Celsius, 50% chance of rain, chance of hail and likely to be a combination of any or all"

"Yet we'll still get that prediction wrong"

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I grew up as part of the B24 massive! 

tenor.gif?itemid=4466251

Touche!

• Like 1

I was gonna put this in the piss you off thread but I guess it doesn't piss me off. It's just very weird.

A friend of my girlfriend from school has had a miscarriage. I think it was a couple of years ago, but anyway. Obviously that's really tragic and terrible for her.

She's posted pictures on facebook of a photo shoot her and her husband did... with the dead foetus.

It's like one of those cheesy photo shoots couple do with their newborn baby, but IT'S A DEAD FOETUS!

It's really sad that she had a miscarriage, don't get me wrong, but I'm not the only one who thinks that's really really **** weird, right?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Sad 2

Â