General Chat

Stevo985

On 10/08/2016 at 23:02, Xann said:

My interest in sport has dropped to zero.

non league football has revitalised me a little bit. 

• Like 1

On 11/08/2016 at 11:39, Meath_Villan said:

Probably the wrong place to ask but anyone of a legal mind around for a DM just need to check something .....cheers ;)

Thinking she looked old enough is not a valid defence

Any of you word removeds on Instagram? Since deleting Twitter, dropping out of rocket league and posting a bit less on here I feel like I'm out of touch with you all.

Anybody know what happens with a Gastroscopy?

My friend went into hospital today and was sent home and told no fluids etc, and to go back tomorrow to have one. He's worried why they can get him back in so quickly, especially as it's a Sunday. He knows what it is (the camera on a wire in the throat), but he is now worrying that something is really badly wrong and he's texting me but I don't know anything about how long these take. I would have presumed it would have taken longer than a day to arrange it?

Cheers.

I had one once and it was booked 2 - 3 weeks in advance. Maybe they want to make sure that he don't have a bleeding ulcer but that doesn't really make sense either cause I don't think they would send him home if they suspected that. So from all this; I have no clue. Hope they don't find anything wrong, that is how mine went.

14 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I had one once and it was booked 2 - 3 weeks in advance. Maybe they want to make sure that he don't have a bleeding ulcer but that doesn't really make sense either cause I don't think they would send him home if they suspected that. So from all this; I have no clue. Hope they don't find anything wrong, that is how mine went.

Yeah they did mention (or he did) an ulcer. I've tried googling and can't find a thing. I also wondered why they sent him home. 

One thing he did say, was when they told him he said 'yeah no need to ram it down my throat', and the nurse looked at him like he was alien. Typical of him to be a dick lol

As the years tick on, I enjoy drinking less and less. I don't mind the odd drink with some food but drinking to excess on a night out really takes it out of me now

3 hours ago, Xela said:

As the years tick on, I enjoy drinking less and less. I don't mind the odd drink with some food but drinking to excess on a night out really takes it out of me now

**** me - didn't you only just turn 30, mate? :o

Edited by snowychap

Long weekend. Mountains were amazing but I've never walked as much in my life. 9 hours back because of traffic. 9 hours of my mental mother in law. Worth it I guess for views like this.

15p4d9v.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, snowychap said:

**** me - didn't you only just turn 30, mate? :o

37!

Its only been the last couple of years. I could drink like Olly Reed at 30 (well, slight exaggeration)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

37!

Its only been the last couple of years. I could drink like Olly Reed at 30 (well, slight exaggeration)

I'm currently drinking my way around Africa ... Not on the scale I drunk my way around Asia a few years back with 7am finishes  , but I'm enjoying it none the less , 

i can't (currently ) picture a day when I won't do these cultural / booze trips ... But maybe it's cause I rarely drink at home and thus look forward to the trips / drink as a result ?

Â