General Chat

Stevo985

In 2 hours and 20 minutes I break up from work for 3 weeks to get married on go on my honeymoon and I haven't done a single piece of work since 8 o'clock.

It's getting more difficult as the day goes on though, I've already been been for a poo 3 times.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

In 2 hours and 20 minutes I break up from work for 3 weeks to get married on go on my honeymoon and I haven't done a single piece of work since 8 o'clock.

It's getting more difficult as the day goes on though, I've already been been for a poo 3 times.

You can imagine how I was in the run-up to retirement! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

You can imagine how I was in the run-up to retirement! 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

yeah but tbf that was more down to your age and incontinence  :)

I imagine as you approach retirement you start getting a little bit racist, just to ease yourself in for when you've gone full pensioner.

Nothing too nazi. A bit of tutting at the Lithuanian lad struggling to understand the scanner copier. Constant requests for roast beef dinners in the canteen rather than this lasagne muck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I just want to announce I am going nowhere and will continue to post drivel in off topic about a variety of subjects I know nothing about

The 'what's your tipple' and 'good pub' threads wouldn't be the same again :D

• Like 1

My contact at one of our clients was just on BBC2 :) ... They didn't focus on the  area where I get involved , arguably the key part :) .... deprived of my chance at fame , Arse 

14 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I imagine as you approach retirement you start getting a little bit racist, just to ease yourself in for when you've gone full pensioner.

Nothing too nazi. A bit of tutting at the Lithuanian lad struggling to understand the scanner copier. Constant requests for roast beef dinners in the canteen rather than this lasagne muck.

He's in Bradford :trollface:... I doubt they even know what pasta is.

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I just want to announce I am going nowhere and will continue to post drivel in off topic about a variety of subjects I know nothing about

Ultracrepidarianism FTW !

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

On topic is like watching a bi-polar person involved in a car crash in slow motion.

It's fascinating.

I have to be in the right frame of mind to venture in there otherwise I can easily lose my shit. 

It definitely is like two camps, as there are prolific posters in on topic that never venture into off topic and vice versa. There aren't many that venture into both on a regular basis

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

It definitely is like two camps, as there are prolific posters in on topic that never venture into off topic and vice versa. There aren't many that venture into both on a regular basis

I've been in both camps at different times, I'm in a floating phase at the minute but then I'm on VT all the time at right now. 

It feels like OT has gotten quieter since my last stint? Maybe it's just the time of year. 

I've got 16 people on my ignore list and none of them post in Off Topic really.   It sometimes makes On Topic hard to follow when you can't read half of it so I end up reading the posts anyway and get wound up.  All a bit pointless really.

Anyway I was watching the news earlier and they had a bit about flossing being bad for your teeth.  Does anyone actually floss their teeth?  My dentist in all my time has never told me to do it, so I never have, but Americans all seem to do it on telly.

Â