Stevo985

General Chat

2eob044.jpg

Virgil's sort of recognisable.

as long as they all have real hands in the close up shots

and one set of hands has to be black

• Like 1

Nah the ginger one is John, the space one, hence the weird suit. Alan is the one with y'know, the red sash. Red like #3. C'mon ginks, keep up :)

Gordon who drove Thunderbird 4 is the ginger one. It also explains why he's wearing a wetsuit.

Alan in Thunderbird 3 is the blond.

This isnt rocket science chaps! Gordon is between Alan (red) and John (now the ginger one). Gordon even looks a bit like Gordon. They have made John ginger for the new one.

L-R: Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon & New ginger John.

Nah the ginger one is John, the space one, hence the weird suit. Alan is the one with y'know, the red sash. Red like #3. C'mon ginks, keep up :)

Gordon who drove Thunderbird 4 is the ginger one. It also explains why he's wearing a wetsuit.

Alan in Thunderbird 3 is the blond.

This isnt rocket science chaps! Gordon is between Alan (red) and John (now the ginger one). Gordon even looks a bit like Gordon. They have made John ginger for the new one.

L-R: Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon & New ginger John.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShVnJS6iurFQGk0crYOZHfzrVXxGBe96DErF_oDSWyUCftjZYAYihW-w

Gordon. Totes the Ginger one.

Edited by Eames

Gather round kids, I'm gonna give you a hint.

They are stood in number order

:)

I'm with Ingram on this.  It even looks like John in number 5!

But that's not what's important, the important thing is why have they changed Alans awesome pink sash into a red one?!

Stoopid kids and their selling potential.. :(

Gather round kids, I'm gonna give you a hint.

Oh. I thought Scott was Virgil.

Never mind.

You're all wrong. The one with the red sash is Jeremy Renner

Who wears sashes in this day and age anyway? Apart from beauty queens, Lord Mayors, and some Northern Irish people when they feel the need to march?

Who wears sashes in this day and age anyway? Apart from beauty queens, Lord Mayors, and some Northern Irish people when they feel the need to march?

Hen Parties!!

What do I win?

• Like 1

Hen Parties!!

What do I win?

My respect back.

Are they sashes, though? Aren't they cross-shoulder gunbelts, with holsters?

EDIT: Anyway, they aren't in this day and age, they're in the future, 2065 or thereabouts, iirc.

Edited by mjmooney

Hen Parties!!

What do I win?

you get first pick of any of the 12 fat girls that are in the group of 14 on the hen night

• Like 3

2eob044.jpg

Virgil's sort of recognisable.

as long as they all have real hands in the close up shots

and one set of hands has to be black

When I was little I used to be amazed at the realism of the puppet hands.

• Like 3

I'm with Ingram on this.  It even looks like John in number 5!

But that's not what's important, the important thing is why have they changed Alans awesome pink sash into a red one?!

Stoopid kids and their selling potential.. :(

Not to mention Virgil has gone from yellow to green, Scott blue to grey, Gordon orange to yellow and John lilac to gold.

Wait wait wait. Those things are supposed to be the Thunderbirds?! I remember watching it as a kid, it was so awesome. Though I can't remember anything about it at all except that they were puppets!

The one that sticks in my head is Alan (of thunderbird 3) flying to close to the sun and sweating profusely.

Also, Parker = Alan Pardew

The one that sticks in my head is Alan (of thunderbird 3) flying to close to the sun and sweating profusely.

Well it is hot.

I'm the same when i'm on the Costa Del Sol  :D

thinking about going off the wagon this weekend, but terrified of the beer guilt after almost 4 years no booze

thinking about going off the wagon this weekend, but terrified of the beer guilt after almost 4 years no booze

Is there a trigger that is making you want to drink this weekend? 4 years is great so what is causing the desire to break your resolve? Or is it always there?

the desire is fairly recent, i think due to the fact that I'm in a small town now and haven't found steady work, so I'm bored as **** and frustrated. 

also, Patriots conference championship is on sunday night, so the pub is gonna be packed 

Â