Stevo985

General Chat

Anyone know the where abouts of stig villan. He aint posted on here for how long. He was constantly on here at one point

Reading off topic is quite the unique experience. I wouldn't come on here and expect the lighter side of life just because I don't expect anything at all, it's always different

• Like 2

Anyone know the where abouts of stig villan. He aint posted on here for how long. He was constantly on here at one point

He moved to Erdington, and hasn't been heard from since. Probably been stabbed and chucked in Brookvale Park Lake. 

Dear Policemen, if this turns out to be true, this was a joke, and I was 180 miles away at the time. Honest. 

• Like 2

StigVillan was like a little kid going to Disneyland he was that excited about moving to Erdington, coming to VP for the first time etc etc

As soon as he moved over here then...  :detect: 

Yeah he did get a bit excited at times. Strange how he was constantly posting then nothing. I wernt convinced he was villa to be honest, their was times when I thought he was a wind up. But we'll never know now

So erm.... yeah, good old normal not weird in any way at all - wtf he killed her?!, Jesus, what the actual **** am I reading?!, think I'll become a lurker again - completely boring, mundane & pedestrian off topic. 

*stares at rugeley, smiles and waves awkwardly, "yeah looking good buddy, see you later", turns and walks, walk turns into a panicked jog, jog into a sprint. Did he see me?...... Gets home, locks door, never goes near Rugeley again*

So erm.... yeah, good old normal not weird in any way at all - wtf he killed her?!, Jesus, what the actual **** am I reading?!, think I'll become a lurker again - completely boring, mundane & pedestrian off topic.

*stares at rugeley, smiles and waves awkwardly, "yeah looking good buddy, see you later", turns and walks, walk turns into a panicked jog, jog into a sprint. Did he see me?...... Gets home, locks door, never goes near Rugeley again*

haha I ay like that mate. I'm easy to get on with and try to be everyones friend even if I've never met them before. I should not of mentioned that if I'm honest but it just come into the story. Life aint a bed of roses and we have all had our ups and downs but that's life ay it. I can completely say I'm safe to be around and know. Bit weird but that's about it ha

Good lord I'm only joking RV.

I'd never go to Rugeley :P

background and environment are interesting along with all that nature and nurture theory

personally, I grew up in quite a small place, to the point where my year in school didn't have enough boys for a football 11 and we had to borrow a couple of kids from the year below to make up the numbers

but of my class, of the 9 boys in that class:

2 away for murder

1 away for stabbing

1 in and out for football / EDL related violence

but I've never been to Rugeley

I was on the train this morning, there was a huge lad, in a villa coat, is it odd that I wondered if it was 8pints?

• Like 1

Brookvale Road? As in The Brookvale Cult? As in the Brookvale Teacher bum rape & murder cult?

Probably not.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

I was on the train this morning, there was a huge lad, in a villa coat, is it odd that I wondered if it was 8pints?

Was it the train from New St to Bournville around 1pm?

I'm only about 15 minutes from Rugeley and I grew up in Lichfield which is nearby. Rugeley isn't that bad, I've seen much worse places in Birmingham and London.

Â