General Chat

Stevo985

Epic chat from Leemondo. I've just got in myself. I'm crying because I've lost a wife but the girl next to me is laughing because she's never tried milk before. Her name is Sinem.

Christ alive.

This is great stuff.

A good few years back now, a regular poster had a drunken Hallelujah moment involving Simply Red.

A mod spared a few blushes, which was kind, because the posts weren't offensive, just funny.

Do people buy gifts for their parents' wedding anniversary?

It's my parents' 30th on Sunday, they're going away for a couple of days.

I don't think I've ever bought them anything for their anniversary, but feel like I should for this milestone.

Yeah definitely. That's a proper achievement.

The 30th Wedding Anniversary is Pearl - which is a tricky one. Mother of pearl photoframe with a picture of them in?

I went for exactly this.

They loved it.

Cheers Lozza.

Can I call you Lozza?

I'm calling you Lozza.

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow. 

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow. 

exercise

force yourself to do it, force yourself into the habit and you'll feel much better for it

easier said than done though

• Like 1

Do people buy gifts for their parents' wedding anniversary?

It's my parents' 30th on Sunday, they're going away for a couple of days.

I don't think I've ever bought them anything for their anniversary, but feel like I should for this milestone.

Yeah definitely. That's a proper achievement.

The 30th Wedding Anniversary is Pearl - which is a tricky one. Mother of pearl photoframe with a picture of them in?

I went for exactly this.

They loved it.

Cheers Lozza.

Can I call you Lozza?

I'm calling you Lozza.

Woohoo, super news. Glad they loved it.

You can have special dispensaton to call me Loz / Lozza if you like, yes. :D

• Like 1

Â