General Chat

Stevo985

My anxiety has kicked in and I'm paranoid I'm about to have a stroke because I heard about Andrew Marr.

Does my face look wonky?

ja8emd.jpg

I recon if I could sneak into someone's head for just 30 seconds I could **** the rest of their life up quite easily

A viable target.

I am listening to music on my headphones and I just realised that I just put my hands to my ears and pulled an expression which can only be described as pain and sang as loud as I could

I recon that must be how musical artists of today feel whilst in the strudio, especially knowing that without the headphones they sound so bad they could make a duck cry

so many wrongs could be righted through one simple txt message

but I'm too **** stubborn to do it

and too drunk

and....**** this I'm becoming human I don't like this I need to numb myself again

morals **** people up....if I ever have kids I'll bring them up to believe that nothing is out of reach and the pain of rejection is nowhere near the elation of achievement, basically go for it and if it **** up try again, or else you will sit down for years after bemoaning your lack of confidence

Edited by leemond2008

I suppose I could put some clothes on to warm myself up but again it seems kind of poiontless

is the VT symbol supposed to be someone winking? have I just discovered that or am I just late to the party? it does look like someone winking though

can any other thing apart from humans cry? I mean like if I kicked a gorilla in the balls would he cry? or would he just kind of gasp and then rip my arm arm from my body?

if someone kicked me in the balls I would shed a tear, I know that dogs don't cry...unless DDID is around, do any other animals cry.

If a fish was to cry would it shed bubbles instead of tears?

• Like 2

Â