General Chat

Stevo985

The girls on there just sum up this country 'I want someone fun, loving and spontaneous'.. off pop half the lights

I think I'm turning into Carew's Eyebrow Designer

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 2

You would think so, it may be amusing to some but when I wake up in the morning I will be thinking what the **** was I banging on about

Then I will get sad and take a double barrelled shotgun to my jaw...well I waont do that but you get the picture....I recon it will be all your fault

Only probelm is that I have just bought a pack of fags and I haven't had one since last saturday ( i'm quitting) I'm only smoking when I am drinking, the only problem is that they taste like shite, I still need them though, even though I am actively disliking them

You would think so, it may be amusing to some but when I wake up in the morning I will be thinking what the **** was I banging on about

Welcome to the world of the 40 year old drunk!   :)

Then I will get sad and take a double barrelled shotgun to my jaw...well I waont do that but you get the picture....I recon it will be all your fault

Welcome to the world of the drunk who can't sort out his spelling.

oh yeah is it normal to have dreams that you are not actually in? I normally keep a record of my dreams but for the past week or so I haven't actually featured in my own dreams, it is mad its like I am just watching other people, there was one dream when I was there but I was actually looking at me from the outside and had no control over what I was doing in my dream and it was like it wasn't me

its been like watching a dream version of coronation street, apart from when I could see  myself then it was just strange but is that normal? does anyone else have dreams where they don't feature at all? if that makes sense

oh yeah is it normal to have dreams that you are not actually in? I normally keep a record of my dreams but for the past week or so I haven't actually featured in my own dreams, it is mad its like I am just watching other people, there was one dream when I was there but I was actually looking at me from the outside and had no control over what I was doing in my dream and it was like it wasn't me

its been like watching a dream version of coronation street, apart from when I could see  myself then it was just strange but is that normal? does anyone else have dreams where they don't feature at all? if that makes sense

and the acting was better

I would scribble them down but I don't know if they are proper dreams or not, I recon I could be tapping into some poor words removed head whilst they are asleep and I could be **** with their dreams and that aint on, I mean I love my dreams they make me feel normal but when I'm not in them I dunno I don't wanna impede on some other **** dreams just incase its cross wires and they shouldnt be there and they get stuck

Â