General Chat

Stevo985

I got to thinking today about the people that sent the letter bombs to the army recruitment offices. Do you think they went out of their way to get stamps without the Queen on them?

Like a Christmas stamp?

I got to thinking today about the people that sent the letter bombs to the army recruitment offices. Do you think they went out of their way to get stamps without the Queen on them?

Didn't they all have an Irish postmark?

Heading into the Peacocks centre and seeing charity collectors with buckets for "flood victims " standing outside "Monsoon"

Not able to work out if they did it deliberately or not but they are old ladies so I suspect not

• Like 1

There has been an appeal down here, to find a dog that went missing last November. The person is quite rightly upset as the dog was their best friend. For the past few months, a "medium" has been giving them clues to where the dog might be - giving the owner hope.

It has now turned out that the dog was found dead a few days after it went missing and was given a burial by a man.

So as I thought, another medium talking bullshit and giving false hope.

It really annoys me.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 2

There has been an appeal down here, to find a dog that went missing last November. The person is quite rightly upset as the dog was their best friend. For the past few months, a "medium" has been giving them clues to where the dog might be - giving the owner hope.

It has now turned out that the dog was found dead a few days after it went missing and was given a burial by a man.

It really annoys me.

It's mind-boggling this goes on. There was a case of a young boy going missing in America. The police were desperate so contacted a famous medium (can't remember her name but she is big over there). She said there was no point looking locally as the boy had been abducted and was in Japan. He was later found dead a few miles from his home.

The one that gets on my tits is sally Morgan, who's whole routine is like the Clinton Baptiste skit from pheonix nights

In a packed room -

"im getting the name........ Sarah, is there anyone here called Sarah?"

It really annoys me.

It's mind-boggling this goes on. There was a case of a young boy going missing in America. The police were desperate so contacted a famous medium (can't remember her name but she is big over there). She said there was no point looking locally as the boy had been abducted and was in Japan. He was later found dead a few miles from his home.

Playing with emotions. Pathetic.

It really annoys me.

That girl that got found in america a few months back, the one who'd been kidnapped and kept as a slave for like a decade.

I'm sure they said the original search for her was called off by her mother because a psychic told her the girl was dead.

Its disgusting and I genuinely think it should be criminalised.

It really annoys me.

Reminds of that story about the three girls who were found in the US last year, one of the girls' - I think Amanda Berry? - mother was on TV and told by a "psychic" that her daughter was dead and in water or something, and that she'd never see her again, her mother then passed away a few years later thinking her daughter was dead, not that she was alive and would be found eventually.

Disgraceful to tell an already grieving person that they're daughter is dead when you have absolutely no knowledge of it just for 15 minutes of fame, and even the other way around to give someone hope.

Amazingly, having looked it up, this isn't the first time this "psychic" has told the parent of a kidnapping victim that there child was dead, only for them to be found a few years later.

EDIT: God damn it Stevo!

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 1

Is there a more unfunny twunt than Paddy McGuinness?

Keith lemon, noel fielding and Russell brand?

I'll give you Keith Lemon, but the other 2 I never have to sit through.

Don't tell me you like Paddy :(

They are all equally unfunny.

Â