General Chat

Stevo985

Look, Jenny ,just declare your undying love for Stevo985 and be done with it.

People definitely won't think that's weird.

Looking at Facebook some Russian has just proposed to her ... Or asked about DHUTWU

Hard to say from her facial expression

Look, Jenny ,just declare your undying love for Stevo985 and be done with it.

People definitely won't think that's weird.

Looking at Facebook some Russian has just proposed to her ... Or asked about DHUTWU

Hard to say from her facial expression

Ear tongue!

So, I've been turning over a topic of conversation from 'Before Midnight' in my head. Old bloke basically says 'Oh, every generation thinks they are going through the end of the world, but this time I genuinely feel it'. Obviously, the world is not ending, just changing, but still, it made me think how different it is this time. Previous generations had more immediate and visceral reasons for believing it, namely war, poverty etc. etc. All those, however, were still within human control to a degree. We could end a war, and we could feed people. This time... well, it's a little more insidious, isn't it? Whether or not you believe it is man made or not is irrelevant, the climate is changing, the world is changing.. And it is a slow change, happening over decades, and people can easily ignore it or brush it off, until it is too late. Which brings me to my point - while the world isn't ending, it is certainly changing, and you can see it, feel it, and it is quite concerning to think of what world will come out of it all. People don't really turn to peace and reason when things turn to shit, do they? They turn to irrationality and fear and 'security'. 'Tis a grim prospect, the future.

Happy Valentines Day.

• Like 1

So, I've been turning over a topic of conversation from 'Before Midnight' in my head. Old bloke basically says 'Oh, every generation thinks they are going through the end of the world, but this time I genuinely feel it'. Obviously, the world is not ending, just changing, but still, it made me think how different it is this time. Previous generations had more immediate and visceral reasons for believing it, namely war, poverty etc. etc. All those, however, were still within human control to a degree. We could end a war, and we could feed people. This time... well, it's a little more insidious, isn't it? Whether or not you believe it is man made or not is irrelevant, the climate is changing, the world is changing.. And it is a slow change, happening over decades, and people can easily ignore it or brush it off, until it is too late. Which brings me to my point - while the world isn't ending, it is certainly changing, and you can see it, feel it, and it is quite concerning to think of what world will come out of it all. People don't really turn to peace and reason when things turn to shit, do they? They turn to irrationality and fear and 'security'. 'Tis a grim prospect, the future.

Happy Valentines Day.

Great post

kind of reminds of this

51THP%2B7sIoL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-st

The World Without Us reveals how, just days after humans disappear, floods in New York's subways would start eroding the city's foundations, and how, as the world’s cities crumble, asphalt jungles give way to real ones. It describes the distinct ways that organic and chemically-treated farms would revert to wild, how billions more birds would flourish, and how cockroaches in unheated cities would perish without us. Drawing on the expertise of engineers, atmospheric scientists, art conservators, zoologists, oil refiners, marine biologists, astrophysicists, religious leaders from rabbis to the Dalai Lama, and paleontologists – who describe a pre-human world inhabited by megafauna like giant sloths that stood taller than mammoths – Weisman illustrates what the planet might be like today, if not for us.

This is in the news today

A woman looking through her boyfriend’s phone was shocked when she found a clip of him having sex with her Staffordshire bull terrier.

DDID?

Which one are you again?

Amateur stuff that. No doubt he's got his phone set to upload to g+ and his profile set to public an all.

Seriously though, I'd not pick a Staffy. I don't like living dangerously.

This is in the news today

A woman looking through her boyfriend’s phone was shocked when she found a clip of him having sex with her Staffordshire bull terrier.

DDID?
Which one are you again?

Amateur stuff that. No doubt he's got his phone set to upload to g+ and his profile set to public an all.

Seriously though, I'd not pick a Staffy. I don't like living dangerously.

Yeah man, too vicious! You'd have to pick a nice little furry one or something probably I guess.

I like how in the story it mentions how the chap said it was the first time he'd ever had sex with a dog - as if you'd get right in there, **** it up the arse, and record it on your first go :D

Â