General Chat

Stevo985

I'm off to that London for the weekend and thought I might have a go on the newish cable car across the Thames if the weather is nice n clear.

Has anybody been on it? Is there a best time of day for seeing the sites? Any idea how busy it is (surely not busy down that far east and mid November)?

emirates_2285504b.jpg

I'm off to that London for the weekend and thought I might have a go on the newish cable car across the Thames if the weather is nice n clear.

Has anybody been on it? Is there a best time of day for seeing the sites? Any idea how busy it is (surely not busy down that far east and mid November)?

emirates_2285504b.jpg

Certain death.

just seen a guy in the states has used the "it wasn't me it was my twin brother" defence in a sexual assault case, they have DNA evidence and had him nailed but the judge has approved this defence

bet that'll be an elephant in the room during thanksgiving dinner...

just seen a guy in the states has used the "it wasn't me it was my twin brother" defence in a sexual assault case, they have DNA evidence and had him nailed but the judge has approved this defence

presumably that means the twin brother now gets arrested and stands trial ?

If they're identical twins the DNA evidence would presumably be next to useless..... no? 

Â