General Chat

Stevo985

on this forum what is the 'like' function for?

is it specific to this site or does it have anything to do with facebook or anything like that? like does it link it to something else or are the likes specific to this site?

Somebody has had a go at making a virtual reality headset again.   They are just out now (to developers at least) and it seems they are a bit better than the shitty ones we had in the early 1990s. 

• Like 2

Does anyone else ever get really lazy with food? I've just emptied a tin of tuna in a bowl and ate it on its own. I enjoyed it but am also slightly disappointed with myself.

I try (well, I resort) once a week to empty(ing) a tin of tuna into a bowl then empty a tin of sweet corn on top of it. Mix it up. Voila, totally healthy tuna & sweetcorn. Mayonnaise-free.

See, I could have done that, i've got tins of sweet corn, loads of mixed salad, I could of quickly done some pasta, no more than 10 mins effort. But no, tuna in a bowl. Lazy word removed.

See, I could have done that, i've got tins of sweet corn, loads of mixed salad, I could of quickly done some pasta, no more than 10 mins effort. But no, tuna in a bowl. Lazy word removed.

You've let everyone down. You should be ashamed.

• Like 1

I used to believe in you!

And his revelation that he enjoys nothing better than kicking back and enjoying a nice cold babycham didn't stop you believing in him?

• Like 1

Stuck in a hotel sized room at a hospital (wife) nothing serious ...but we had to go through the health insurance my god ...a half empty hospital staff under no pressure at all while I was in the local hospital last month waiting 5 hours place jammed ...

Â