General Chat

Stevo985

Yeah ... Jon, you're trying valiantly to defend the indefensible :) If I go somewhere to buy X and before I've had the chance to buy it I see something else (Y) that's better, then I'll buy Y and not buy X. So you still don't browse per se, you get in and get out asap. The only time a man should browse is begrudgingly and under duress in the presence of a woman :)

I wonder how many posts all of you have to make about clothes shopping before your periods sync?

Mine is late. But then I am a slut.

Yeah ... Jon, you're trying valiantly to defend the indefensible :) If I go somewhere to buy X and before I've had the chance to buy it I see something else (Y) that's better, then I'll buy Y and not buy X. So you still don't browse per se, you get in and get out asap. The only time a man should browse is begrudgingly and under duress in the presence of a woman :)

I must admit that my most recent posts in this thread make me seem like a bit of a girl. :blush: But hey ho. I like me clothes, man. :mrgreen:

I love trainers, hate clothes. But buying either is not a pastime, it's just something you do.

I can't stand 'clothes' shopping, when I get forced to go with the lady I get bored and antagonistic after about 30 minutes.

I love going to ikea though and I know I'm supposed to hate that the most.

How many pairs of shoes is it acceptable to own, as a heterosexual male before that heterosexuality may become questionable.

2. A pair for funerals and a paid for hitting the town in.

I own one pair of shoe's, one shirt and 3 pairs of trousers

I have got 3 pairs of trainers, one pair that are absolutely battered which I wear when I am doing mucky stuff, another pair which are battered but still acceptable to be worn to the local pub on a sunday afternoon and another pair which are well on their way to being battered but they are the best I have got

cant stand buying clothes, trainers or anything like that

- Know what your going in for (plan ahead)

- Walk into Next, buy item(s) (none of this river island/burtons/h&m shite)

- Look in hmv, CeX (then buy items later from amazon for cheaper)

- Go to pub

That's the rules for men. Sometimes if i go shopping in a bad mood I may pop into poundland to laugh at poor people.

- Know what your going in for (plan ahead)

- Walk into Next, buy item(s) (none of this river island/burtons/h&m shite)

- Look in hmv, CeX (then buy items later from amazon for cheaper)

- Go to pub

- Be ignored / sniggered at by every woman in the place owing to lack of fashion sense

That's the rules for men. Sometimes if i go shopping in a bad mood I may pop into poundland to laugh at poor people.

Fixed that for ya.

I've got two pairs of shoes, one brown, and one black, that I very rarely wear.

Trainers are my vice, Adidas ones, I've got thirteen pairs in all, six of those are different coloured Original Gazelles, they are quite simply the greatest trainer ever made!

Â