General Chat

Stevo985

46 minutes ago, bickster said:

Can't wait until someone points out the anti-semitic overtones to the replacement for Bring home the bacon 

Bacon in a bagel is rather tasty. 

Cognitive dissonance. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

And Im still being paid 😁

Wait a minute ... that's not Guinness!! :P  I'm out tonight, tomorrow night, Saturday night and not back in work after the 7th until the 24th (which is a doss) and then back on the 2nd.  Ooh baby.  I'll be sick* of beer by January.

* not really, but my pants won't fit.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BOF said:

Wait a minute ... that's not Guinness!

I ordered Guinness, but the tap just went *schplaff fssshhshshshh* Alas, a substitute was needed, and it was pretty shit to be honest

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rodders said:

Nothing wrong with variety in linguistic expression, there's many ways to skin a cat  after all. 

What will replace choking my chicken?! 

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

spotifty wrapped 2018 is up

i spent 53,723 minutes on it this year 😂 part of that was the top RS 500 albums but i also spent 117 hours listening to arctic monkeys, top song was last shadow puppets miracle aligner 

Mine's the usual bizarre mix that would make the VT music snobs cringe.

Michael Jackson, The Smiths, Kanye West, Fall Out Boy etc :D 

• Like 1

always wondered what you're all on about with this wrapped thing, but I just found the buttons.

Top 5 Artists 2018

Queen
Fat Freddies Drop
Pearl Jam
Al Green
Pink Floyd

Top 5 Songs 2018

Lenny - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Aint no Sunshine - Bill Withers
Protection - Massive Attack
The Sea - Morcheeba
Freed (Unplugged) - Dr Meaker

32,456 mins

Top Artists:  Libertines, Stone Roses, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson and Queen

Top Songs: Time - Pink Floyd, Made of Stone - Stone Roses, Killing of Georgie - Rod Stewart, Death on the Stairs - Libertines and Time for Heroes - Libertines

• Like 1

A bit dark, but some subby who works for our firm died 3 and a half weeks ago, but they only found him dead Friday afternoon. He lives alone and is a bit of a loner. One of my neighbours had to go in and see if he was dead. The place obviously stunk, and it weren’t a pretty sight .His dog had been feeding on him too, as it was obviously hungry. He was in his 50s, a heavy drinker, and had high blood pressure. Heart attack. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What's everyone's opinion on the flu jab? My work are really pushing us to get it done but I don't want it. Touch wood I rarely get flu so why do I need to get this bloody thing if I have don't have to?

Why the **** wouldn't you get it if it's being offered to you for free?

Â