General Chat

Stevo985

Update!

I left her note there, drawing an arrow on it pointing to the name on my award.

I also left another one saying ''Thanks! :)' (for the doughnut of course)

I'm here this morning and there's another one saying 'x x x :)'

I manage a 24/7 team so two of my team were here last night and the next shift come in at 7 so someone must have seen something, or are having me on

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Update!

I left her note there, drawing an arrow on it pointing to the name on my award.

I also left another one saying ''Thanks! :)' (for the doughnut of course)

I'm here this morning and there's another one saying 'x x x :)'

I manage a 24/7 team so two of my team were here last night and the next shift come in at 7 so someone must have seen something, or are having me on

Ahem...

awkward jim carrey GIF

• Like 2

On 15/09/2018 at 16:29, bickster said:

There’s no real topic for this and it’s not really worth starting a new one for it but for the last two days I have been dealing with the fall out from this, on the beach. (By dealing with I mean apart from a few emails to work, largely ignoring this)

I shouldn’t laugh but to be honest, it’s still making me laugh quite a bit

In the Daily Mail yesterday. I fear the day is not going to be a good one

19 hours ago, Xann said:

Scientists have discovered there's a planet in orbit around the star 40 Eridani.

The star is fairly similar to the sun in age and intensity and is likely to have a similar Goldilocks zone.

A planet within the Goldilocks zone could have liquid water? So, in theory at least, might be able to sustain life with similar biochemistry to us.

Gene Roddenberry probably wasn't aware of this when he decided 40 Eridani would be the sun in the skies of Vulcan :)

Cool!

Gif apt on 2 levels.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

• Like 2

This might not be the right place to ask but I'm stuck on a crossword puzzle and kinda need some help.  I've only got a couple of clues left: 

1] Scottish King Robert who beat the English at Bannockburn.   Five letters. something something "U" something something. 
2] Tennis term. When a ball is hit wide of the sideline or beyond the baseline.  Three letters.  something something "T" 

Cheers all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â