General Chat

Stevo985

28 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

All you need to know about on topic is;

Tony = Super Villain 

Jack Grealish = bye bye, we are sad to see you go, go and spread your wings blah blah

Steve Bruce = Super Villains right hand man, stop being so honest to protect yourself blah blah

FFP = Super Villain is using it to disguise we have no monies, better owners would just pay the fines 

Lansbury = He's amazing all of a sudden, one of the championships best players, we turned him to cack

Hogan = Is he injured? He's shit.  He's amazing, we turned him to cack

Hutton = why have we given him a new contract?  We were so right to give him a new contract!

Bree = Cheese puns

Adomah = Sell him, he was rubbish second half of the season.  His output was great for a winger.  Newcastle won't buy him. 

Gabby = I can't believe we've given him a new 4 year contract!!!! 

TA DA! Now you don't need to go in.  Thank me later. 

Thanks, Plethora.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Is this blue privacy settings tab at the bottom of the screen an ad or a site feature? Just want to know if it’s safe to click on it.

It's a site feature that allows you to change your privacy settings as now required by the GPDR.

It seems to be there at all times on mobile even after saving your settings which is annoying, probably a bug for the site forum

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's a site feature that allows you to change your privacy settings as now required by the GPDR.

It seems to be there at all times on mobile even after saving your settings which is annoying, probably a bug for the site forum

It's not on mine. 

You might also be interested in the fact that there were about 200 people in this bar watching England-Croatia and maybe 40 English people if basic suss out skill is considered. The crowd was almost entirely pro-England and living and dying on each big moment.

I think most Americans feel an innate kinship with England and will support England as a reflex. Keep that in mind as our president trashes our alliance.

• Like 1

I see the French celebrated in style by rioting in Paris and looting stores. 

Not just the English who have moronic fans. 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I see the French celebrated in style by rioting in Paris and looting stores. 

Not just the English who have moronic fans. 

Absolute clowns. Instead of celebrating you make yourselves look like fools and ruin the celebrations.

On 16/07/2018 at 22:52, Wainy316 said:

Maybe one day it will become clear that all countries have a proportionate amount of complete knob heads.

Equal knob heads for everyone!

On 16/07/2018 at 13:52, Wainy316 said:

Maybe one day it will become clear that all countries have a proportionate amount of complete knob heads.

Absolutely true. The only thing that varies is the way in which that knobheadery is manifested. 

In some countries there’s a tradition as old as time itself to get drunk at football and throw patio furniture around. In other countries there’s a similar tradition whereby they get drunk at rugby and throw their wives around. In China they get drunk and buy football clubs they can’t afford. Knobism is global.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â