General Chat

Stevo985

53 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

A shame at any time of the year. Sad and unnecessary.

The state of brums roads with so many kids and chavs racing around in powerful beamers, Audi’s etc and other souped up performance stuff, it amazes me that we don’t have more. It’s like a race track out there all the time now. I hate driving around this city. Moseley/hall green is especially bad at the mo with all the rich drug dealer kids from crooked families tear arsing it around. I was waiting at the lights the other night, only my lane can go straight on. Kid pulls up next to me in right only lane. Lights go green and he nearly kills himself to speed off and get ahead of me to cut back into my lane just so he can be ahead. He only just about managed to pull this off and I just thought why? Why nearly hit me or the lane divider across the way just to get slightly ahead? I mentally wished him a merry Christmas and an early death while flashing him and flipping the bird. Word removed.

Reading about the crash you can't help but feel speed played a part. One vehicle had 4 lads thrown from the car, which indicates that 1) they were travelling at some speed and 2) weren't wearing seat belts. 

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Reading about the crash you can't help but feel speed played a part. One vehicle had 4 lads thrown from the car, which indicates that 1) they were travelling at some speed and 2) weren't wearing seat belts. 

3) Probably acting like A***holes.

Sad really and devestating at the same breathe.

I remember nearly being wiped out last year while driving through Wednesbury by two dickheads racing each other in a supped a up Golf / Fiesta.

These dicks should just be instantly banned from driving for life if/when caught! 

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ambulance on the way to my house. Had these chest and arm pains for a few days now and it's got worse tonight. Going to get it checked out because I'm panicking a bit. Pain has gone to my back too. 

Fingers crossed. Keep us posted, buddy. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ambulance on the way to my house. Had these chest and arm pains for a few days now and it's got worse tonight. Going to get it checked out because I'm panicking a bit. Pain has gone to my back too. 

All the best buddy.

Just a panic attack. I've been feeling great lately and then BANG I get this attack tonight. It's been on my mind for a few days these little pains I've been having, then obviously shit hit the fan tonight. Left arm and hand was hurting, back pain, crushing feeling in chest, pain just below my left rib cage. Anyway the paramedics were great, they always are, and everything is perfect. I've told them my history and they said just to give me peace of mind, get a stress test at the hospital or doctors and that will look further into it and see if there is any damage from my past drug use. Tbf though a big weight has been lifted and I feel fine now. Feel a bit silly, but didn't want to go to bed in the state I was. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

10 minutes ago, Rodders said:

glad you're ok Ruge, panic attacks are so nasty - especially if you've never experienced it before.  Hope it can help you find a healthy positive way forwards.

I've had them in past and I once had paramedics out at 2 in the morning because I was adamant I was having a heart attack. Just panicked bad tonight when normally I can control it. It's weird because I can go as far back to when I was 11/12 and I remember then worrying about my health and worried I was going to die.  Don't know why a kid that young would worry about things like that, but on two occasions I remember thinking I had cancer. 

42 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've had them in past and I once had paramedics out at 2 in the morning because I was adamant I was having a heart attack. Just panicked bad tonight when normally I can control it. It's weird because I can go as far back to when I was 11/12 and I remember then worrying about my health and worried I was going to die.  Don't know why a kid that young would worry about things like that, but on two occasions I remember thinking I had cancer. 

Glad all is fine mate.

Remember having one about 11 years ago (25 at the time) in the middle of the street.. Just felt like I was being stabbed by someone in the heart and honestly thought I was having a f***ing heart attack. Scared the shit right out of me.

Ambulance came out and monitoring straps slapped all across my chest etc. To be told it was just a PA.

Glad you're okay mate. :thumb:

I was telling a few mates recently that my wife keeps pushing me out of the bathroom when she's desperate for the toilet and the other day was particularly annoying because I was in the shower and I had conditioner in my hair.

Two of my mates started laughing,  "Woooooooaaaah, stop! You condition your hair!?"

I had no idea it was weird, I thought most blokes conditioned their hair. Me and another mate thought it was weird that the other two had never conditioned their hair, whilst they were amazed we did it regularly.

My first thought was to post this on VT.

6 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I was telling a few mates recently that my wife keeps pushing me out of the bathroom when she's desperate for the toilet and the other day was particularly annoying because I was in the shower and I had conditioner in my hair.

Two of my mates started laughing,  "Woooooooaaaah, stop! You condition your hair!?"

I had no idea it was weird, I thought most blokes conditioned their hair. Me and another mate thought it was weird that the other two had never conditioned their hair, whilst they were amazed we did it regularly.

depends on length of hair

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

depends on length of hair

I don't bother...

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I have washed my hair with conditioner, along with shampoo. 

But since I started shaving my hair regularly I only just wash it with whatever shampoo/hair product bottle happens to be in the shower. Although since I don’t have to think about frizzy hair I probably wash my hair more often these days.

So no, I don’t think it’s weird that you use conditioner, I think it probably sounds weirder in a conversation than it really is.

Didn’t Gary Barlow claim he hadn’t washed his hair for years? That’s weird.

22 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I remember waking up a few months ago with stabbing pains in the my chest. Scary. 

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Didn’t Gary Barlow claim he hadn’t washed his hair for years? That’s weird.

A lot of people don't. Doesn't it become self cleaning after a while?

I shampoo every day but that's because I use 'product'. Don't condition that often though. 

Â