General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

That must have hurt what happened did u do a skydive and the parachute failed to open or something.

Yes, but luckily there was a bloke that broke his fall.                                                                                                                                                                                                 He didn't see this bit either.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 3

10 of the world’s coolest neighbourhoods to visit right now

Borgo San Frediano, Florence

Seongsu-dong, Seoul

The Triangle, Lisbon

Vesterbro, Copenhagen

Business Bay, Dubai

Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur

Sunset Park, New York City

Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro

Frelard, Seattle

Tooting, London

Lonely Planet

Eat that Shoreditch -  You can do one as well, Bristol.

:crylaugh:

On 8/24/2017 at 09:05, chrisp65 said:

oldest trick in the book

other than white writing

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

But if you tickle his belly he may roll over

• Like 1

On 24/08/2017 at 22:28, Xann said:

I think the dogging opportunities on the Chase nicked it for Cannock.

Cannock is a shit hole, although the chase itself is stunning. Me and my wife once found this secluded spot where we used to go when it was red hot. She would be completely nude and I'd be not far off nude. Bottle of wine and just relaxing. Obviously we always used to end up having sex. Always found it weird when packing up and leaving this secluded spot people used to come out from nowhere and were very talkative/friendly. I learned off an old dogger friend of mine that it was a prime dogging spot. Then there was another time when she bought we a video camera for xmas, and it weren't for filming wildlife with I tell ya. One cold January afternoon we went up the chase and I was going to film her doing stuff etc and we got stalked by this crazed pervert in a suit who was climbing all over unclimbable things to try and get a closer look. Very funny but I don't think I'd be much good dogging in January. I don't think it's the right climate for him to rise to the occasion.

• Haha 1

On 19/08/2017 at 21:18, Xela said:

Had too many beers and ciders last night and feeling the effects today. Wasn't mega drunk but any more than about 6 or 7 and I feel it badly the next day. I never sleep well after a drink and i've been in a tired daze for most of the day! i'll sleep well tonight!

Got an all dayer planned next Saturday... i'm looking forward to it and i'm not at the same time! Just don't think I can do it anymore! 

Feeling confident you'll last the day today mate? ;)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He will be complaining tomorrow how he feels dreadful and he's too old for it now :) either way it's a lovely day for it. 

Oh I will and I most definitely am! :)

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Cannock is a shit hole, although the chase itself is stunning. Me and my wife once found this secluded spot where we used to go when it was red hot. She would be completely nude and I'd be not far off nude. Bottle of wine and just relaxing. Obviously we always used to end up having sex. Always found it weird when packing up and leaving this secluded spot people used to come out from nowhere and were very talkative/friendly. I learned off an old dogger friend of mine that it was a prime dogging spot. Then there was another time when she bought we a video camera for xmas, and it weren't for filming wildlife with I tell ya. One cold January afternoon we went up the chase and I was going to film her doing stuff etc and we got stalked by this crazed pervert in a suit who was climbing all over unclimbable things to try and get a closer look. Very funny but I don't think I'd be much good dogging in January. I don't think it's the right climate for him to rise to the occasion.

YRNeN.gif

What the hell has happened to british airways? Hour amd 10 mins delay coming here to crete now at airport on way home and told another delay minimum a hour. Tried from 9pm yesterday to do an online check in and it never worked so had to come extra early to check in.

You dont even get free drinks on the plan anymore despite paying more. Ba have really become shit. 

BA is John Lewis prices for Poundland service. Pretty sure they're kept afloat by people who hardly ever fly, remembering that they used to be known for quality. I'd rather fly with Easyjet or Ryanair, at least they're cheap enough to justify the shit experience.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

BA would be the last airline I would look to fly long haul with. 

I'm flying with them when I go to Clearwater Beach in Florida in November and I'm dreading it a bit.  They were the only flight that went to Tampa, otherwise it's a 3 hour drive from Orlando.  I'm working on the basis that generally if I think something is going to be shit, it turns out alright in the end.

45 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm flying with them when I go to Clearwater Beach in Florida in November and I'm dreading it a bit.  They were the only flight that went to Tampa, otherwise it's a 3 hour drive from Orlando.  I'm working on the basis that generally if I think something is going to be shit, it turns out alright in the end.

We drove from Orlando to Clearwater beach, took less than 2 hrs? 

You can do Orlando to Ocean Drive, Miami in about 3 1/2hrs

Both are good drives too, I love driving in the states. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

Â