General Chat

Stevo985

I'm actually very close friends with a cousin of that teacher.

Is he as big a canut as he appears to be from what I've read and heard/seen? Videos of himself playing guitar etc. Got his own blog under a pseudnym where he posts completely inane drivel which he thinks is profound. Rows with his missus which end up with the coppers being called.

Seems he's done the teaching profession a favour, anway, as that's his last job in that line of work. Will also be spending some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure, When/If he comes back ...

I'm actually very close friends with a cousin of that teacher.

Is he as big a canut as he appears to be from what I've read and heard/seen? Videos of himself playing guitar etc. Got his own blog under a pseudnym where he posts completely inane drivel which he thinks is profound. Rows with his missus which end up with the coppers being called.

Seems he's done the teaching profession a favour, anway, as that's his last job in that line of work. Will also be spending some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure, When/If he comes back ...

I have no idea, I don't know him, just her (his cousin)

Clean, tidy, friendly and devilishly handsome 27 year old villa fan in need of a lodger :D

Been looking at one bed flats over past few months and realised I can't properly afford it on my own and I don't fancy house sharing with loads of other people.

Desperate to move out

:(

Clean, tidy, friendly and devilishly handsome 27 year old villa fan in need of a lodger :D

Been looking at one bed flats over past few months and realised I can't properly afford it on my own and I don't fancy house sharing with loads of other people.

Desperate to move out

:(

I live on my own and it is **** tough man, I dont have any money saved at all and come the end of the month I am usually down to my last pennies

my main problem is that I quite enjoy a drink and when I lived with me mom n dad and then had a flat mate I could still afford to go out and piss shit loads of money up the wall and not worry about it, cant do that anymore though but I still prefer living on my own rather than sharing with anyone else

Living on your own is a ball ache, financially. I did it for 18 months and it completely drained me of any cash.

Got a lodger now and it's much more comfortable. Still go tno money, but that's because I'm squirreling his rent away as savings.

oh and how much were the one beds you were looking at and in what area?

I've got a cracking deal on my flat its a two bed and its pretty **** big only costs £400 a month

The ones I looked at were around £350-£375 all in south brum (Longbridge and Halesowen mainly), looked at plenty of cheaper studio apartments but I cant get past the whole 'bed in your lounge' aspect of them. I'm amazed you've got a two bed for that. Bargain!

Its the initial month that would **** it up as you need the deposit, first months rent, admin fees and all your bills and food etc....

yeah the company that owns the flats that we live in are London based and because our flats are listed there ain't a fat lot they can do with them.

When I first went round to me mates 2 bed flat I was amazed it felt tiny in there and he pays £575 for his, put it this way I have in my living room a book case, coffee table, 47 inch TV, and 3 settees and the room still isn't cramped at all.

yeah the company that owns the flats that we live in are London based and because our flats are listed there ain't a fat lot they can do with them.

When I first went round to me mates 2 bed flat I was amazed it felt tiny in there and he pays £575 for his, put it this way I have in my living room a book case, coffee table, 47 inch TV, and 3 settees and the room still isn't cramped at all.

Sounds brill, any cheaper flats going in your building? :)

ha there are only 4 flats here and they are all taken, my mates mom and her fella live downstairs, a hardcore whiskey drinker lives opposite me and an old bloke who puts up with a lot of shit and noise from all of us lives downstairs as well

its a good crack living here, when the weather is good everyone piles around all the doors are left open and we often get 15 to 20 people on the roof having a drink

He's obviously gone a bit mad.

She's 15 and he's her teacher, that's unforgivable. It's not like he can claim that he thought she looked 18.

If a 30 year old maths teacher takes a 15 year old pupil 120 miles to France at an average speed of 40 miles per hour, how many years does he get in prison?

(Stolen from twitter)

Yeah, it soon will be. Then it becomes subjective as to what is deemed offensive. If I choose to be offended by something that you genuinely didn't post in an offensive way, should my thin skin get you locked up? No it shouldn't.

oh and how much were the one beds you were looking at and in what area?

I've got a cracking deal on my flat its a two bed and its pretty **** big only costs £400 a month

The ones I looked at were around £350-£375 all in south brum (Longbridge and Halesowen mainly), looked at plenty of cheaper studio apartments but I cant get past the whole 'bed in your lounge' aspect of them. I'm amazed you've got a two bed for that. Bargain!

Its the initial month that would **** it up as you need the deposit, first months rent, admin fees and all your bills and food etc....

That's pretty good prices. I pay £550 for a one bed. I love living on my own... no way could I share. Its expensive but I can't put a price on having my own space. I'd like to buy but can't find anything I like in my price range.

My mate has a one bed in Erdington town centre... pretty big and I think he pays £375pm

Â