General Chat

Stevo985

Stevo, do you get VM at your address? Best thing to do is ring sky and tell them you're going to VM as you've heard it is incredible and they've offered you 6 months half price. Sky chuck around "6 month half price" discounts like confetti.

Oh yeah, for sure.

"I can get it cheaper on Virgin" is obviously going to be my lead line :)

But I wouldn't mind some prices from other people so if Sky were to say "We can't go any lower than £x" I could counter with

"well my mate, Johm Smith, has the same package and he's paying £50 a month"

Something like that anyway :D

Normally I'd be ok to change to Virgin anyway if I couldn't get sky cheaper. But I've changed 2 years in a row and don't really want to change again. Plus I like having the F1, as does my dad who usually comes round to watch the Sky only races (or uses my Sky Go account)

So Mark Halsey makes a police complaint about people saying nasty things to him. Wow. When I was in school we used to say 'sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me'. It seems now people have such a thin skin that they can't take anything that isn't complimentary. Do I condone what they said? No I don't. They are arseholes. But last I checked it's not illegal to be an arsehole. Man the **** up Halsey IMHO.

awesome, I got sent home from work because like the trooper I am I dragged myself into work even though I feel like death, got a full on cold cough and temperature and all that shite

I was quite prepared to sit there and die all day then my team leader came over and told me that I can shoot off home if I want...she didn't need to ask twice I was out of the door like a shot.

It's madness, if he hung on a few months till her next birthday it would be a completely different story.

That's teaching. One day you're taking the register, the next you're appearing on one.

• Like 1

Think I got done on a speed camera in stroud uk last week in a hire car ...apart from the fine been taken from the CC do penalty point transfer across the water?

The points don't carry from Ireland to UK (my dad's been caught in ireland but he didn't get any points because of being a UK citizen) so I'd assume it doesn't go the other way either.

Â