General Chat

Stevo985

How do you lot get away with posting at work so much? The only time I can usually is from my iphone when I go for a piss. Now though I'm in an office with just 2 PCs, and the other guy is retired, and the screen faces AWAY from the door, I'm not sure I'll get anything done.

A colleague refers to this pc as the 'iplayer PC'

I'm just discrete. And I get all my work done so if anyone ever says anything (which doesn't happen) I can just say it hasn't affected my work.

There are the odd days/weeks where I very rarely get on.

So, survived tuesday and now it's wednesday which means the weekend is getting a bit closer. I can see the end of the tunnel. And soon I'm off to England again. The bad thing is that this time I probably won't come to Birmingham to watch Villa. The schedule doesn't add up for it. :cry:

Afternoon of VT/Twitter/MSN. Match tonight (not going, depsite it being quite near). Additionally I have finally come to the conclusion that I have and have had for some time, too many heavy metals washing around inside me. Any of you guys use oral chelates? It's really hard/tedious finding independant reviews ont' interwebz.

Well I just sent my holiday requests for the rest of the year off to the boss and if I get what I've asked for then I will be working 2.5 days in December, and one of those full days is Christmas Eve (which really isn't a full day at all). Fingers crossed eh :)

Â