General Chat

Stevo985

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm quite grateful to be in a relationship where looking isn't a problem, and I'll sometimes even get a nudge with "check out the tits on her" :D 

Yep same, I think my OH would think something was up if I didn’t gorp and the huge bangers. 

My comment was for effect so I fit in. I don't really gawp at women, it's not really me. If I did I think my wife would think I was looking for something fairly innocuous. I have commented on prettiness but nothing much more. 

• Like 1

Yes, I had a very good conversation very early on in our relationship where I tried in my own clumsy way to explain that my male eyes were going to spot every pair of tits they passed. But whilst they would be spotted, that didn’t mean I’d stare and drool and shout waheyyyy!!!

It didn’t mean I was constantly looking to change partners or play away, it just meant I was trying to explain with a bit of honesty that in some ways I was fairly normal.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I can tell you, it’s a curse mate. I wish for once they’d see the real me, not just the third leg.

Ladies, my eyes are up here.

Are we back to The Sausage Revolution here again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 04/12/2021 at 09:40, dubbs said:

Unfortunately my girlfriend has the same name as that evil murdering bitch.  The amount of messages she's received via social media is appalling.   Keyboard warriors and trolls saying they hope she dies,  and if they find her they'll kill her - its really shook her up.  Of course there's nothing she can do apart from ignore them or disable the accounts.  She's replied to a few pointing out she's a different person but it does make you wonder...

These people are allowed to vote. Madness.

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

These people are allowed to vote. Madness.

Indeed.

Reminds me of H from Steps getting loads of abuse and threats because people mixed him up with the Lost Prophets nonce. And those are two famous well known faces, it must be even worse for regular people that share a name with someone like that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You lot are all full of shite!

When we look at girls/women and say they are pretty to the gf/wife, it's not what we mean and you know it.

What we mean is, we would definitely like to DTUTWU! (is that the abbreviation?)😂

Bingo.

“Yeah I guess she’s pretty”……

*keeps walking forward while not looking back and imagining the glorious things walloping you in the face up and down, up and down, up and down*.

”Hmmm? What’s that dear? yeah we can go to dunelms”.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Reminds me of H from Steps getting loads of abuse and threats because people mixed him up with the Lost Prophets nonce. And those are two famous well known faces, it must be even worse for regular people that share a name with someone like that.

Exactly. My pal Harold Shipman, who works at the TSB, has had no end of bother. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Gotta feel for the Lou Bega connoisseurs in the audience who were hoping for more of a deep cut song from his back catalogue.

I was hoping for "Scatman & Hatman" (with Scatman John)

• Like 2

So it was a night for picking up footballing legends tonight

It was Marina Dalglish's annual Breast Cancer charity night earlier and a lot of the attendees usually end up in a pub in Formby

so on separate journeys tonight I picked up Ian Callaghan and David Fairclough

Oh and a certain current Villa manager was in the pub with his missus too but he probably walked home

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That's not going to go down well in On Topic. 

Seems perfectly normal to me, man comes home from work and takes his missus out to the local pub

I suppose he could have bumped into Klopp as its his local too (and does go there)

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Seems perfectly normal to me, man comes home from work and takes his missus out to the local pub

He was DJ so was actually putting additional hours in. Things got tasty when someone asked for a bit of Simply Red but Gerrard handled it. 

• Haha 3

Â