General Chat

Stevo985

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

The 'Arab Spring' thread title. 

Every time I see it, I think it would be a great name for a Middle Eastern mineral water company. 

I always think its great that a male dominated football fan forum has a gymnastics thread

Brave new world 

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

She wasn’t phased by my telling her I didn’t believe in God , but she lost points when she talked about Jesus being the son of God and I said no he wasn’t he was just a very naughty boy and it went over her head  but hey maybe she was at bible school when the Holy Grail was on TV .

Enjoyed the story but maybe you were at bible school too when Holy Grail was on because that reference is Life of Brian 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Enjoyed the story but maybe you were at bible school too when Holy Grail was on because that reference is Life of Brian 😁

D’oh 

Of course it is , no idea why I wrote the wrong film , must have been jet lag !!

1 minute ago, bickster said:

You had two inflight shandies didn't you, go on admit it

I wish … not that anyone pays attention to it but zero alcohol allowed if driving a car in Hungary , not the done thing to rock up to the Avis counter half cut :)  

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve seen some videos of that on WhatsApp, massive blaze. Hope you’re ok.

Yep all good, could feel the heat outside the front, did wonder what the thick black smoke could be. Turns out its a chemical factory. 

Never seen anything like that. 

• Like 1

Will be shaving my beard off tomorrow (34 months growth) and having most of my hair cut off on Friday (20 months length)

Bit nervous to tell you the truth! I'm not sure what I look like underneath anymore! 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Will be shaving my beard off tomorrow (34 months growth) and having most of my hair cut off on Friday (20 months length)

Bit nervous to tell you the truth! I'm not sure what I look like underneath anymore! 

I hope you’ve got before and after pictures planned!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Captain_Caveman.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I’m hoping that before it all goes you experiment with different styles as you shave it off. The “Friendly mutton chops” look would be my choice.

And of course ending with either the Chaplin/Hitler or possibly the Ron Mael.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Doing something similar so I can wear shorts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Anything in particular prompting the change? I've done about 9 months before so impressed with the dedication. 

• Like 1

I made it to 10 months

Next week I've got a meeting with the government to get a residence card, means I could either get some new passport photos for 20€ or get my hair cut for 30€ and use old photos, went with the hair cut 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

To the Rogues with you! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â