General Chat

Stevo985

59 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

So there are things about my private life I don’t want in the public domain. I know, I’ll post them on Instagram.

stupid lloyd bridges GIF

True. Her personal, private account though. Is that comparable to someone sharing information from, I dunno..a big, family whatsapp group?

I don't know. Either way, that last line keeps tickling me. "It's......Rebekah Vardy's account"

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

True. Her personal, private account though. Is that comparable to someone sharing information from, I dunno..a big, family whatsapp group?

I don't know. Either way, that last line keeps tickling me. "It's......Rebekah Vardy's account"

I agree, it’s a personal account where I assume she has a select few “trusted” friends and family. Poor form for RV to be selling or giving the information to the press.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

trombone professor

I expect far too much from google images. I’ve just been googling “trombone dressed as teacher”, “cartoon trombone teacher” and “trombone fancy dress costume”.

The other day @mjmooney said ‘jazz chops’ and I spent 5 minutes looking for an image of a bloke with saxophone shaped sideburns. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 09/10/2019 at 14:50, Genie said:

At best she's been allowing third parties access to her instagram account and now information only "she" was privy too has been leaked to the press.

What does she think a solicitor is going to do? Not many will want to take on the Rooney's knowing they can easily outspend them in the court room.

Will the Sun be forced to reveal their sources for the stories? Be hilarious if they say it came directly from RV :lol: 

Glad she got the pregnant thing in again, like it makes any difference.

Good detective work from Rooney but let herself down by broadcasting it on social media .Should have took it to Vardy direct. Typical of todays trial by social media mentality. It may well have been someone in her party and not Vardy herself. I'm sure all these WAGs have publicists etc. 

Although the seeking legal advice line is funny. Rooney was smart by not accusing Vardy direct - she's said it was her account and her specifically.

8 hours ago, Chindie said:

There's a lot of very visible coppers in New Street at the moment. Including a fair few firearms officers.

Possibly because Birmingham city centre is a shithole and full of criminal scum. 

I get the train every day into New Street and regularly see police, sometimes armed. What a time to be alive! 

47 minutes ago, Xela said:

Possibly because Birmingham city centre is a shithole and full of criminal scum. 

I get the train every day into New Street and regularly see police, sometimes armed. What a time to be alive! 

It was bizarre. They had about 10 officers, a couple of firearm officers too, just stood around the concourse. You could see it was making everyone uncomfortable so the one officer was walking about loudly saying to people there was nothing wrong and that's the way they like it. 

Â