General Chat

Stevo985

I'm going to Prague tomorrow for 5 weeks. My 18 month old son, Stiliyan has been sat on my suitcase crying his eyes out so we've both had a cry and a cuddle and realised it's all going to be a bit shit.

On the plus side I can buy myself a Dukla Prague away kit.

4 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I'm going to Prague tomorrow for 5 weeks. My 18 month old son, Stiliyan has been sat on my suitcase crying his eyes out so we've both had a cry and a cuddle and realised it's all going to be a bit shit.

On the plus side I can buy myself a Dukla Prague away kit.

But it's not even Christmas yet !

2132303570_images(2).jpeg.55a00bec7eb181153795ac1d40ee76a7.jpeg

• Like 3

Does anyone ever sleepwalk and piss in random places in their house when really drunk? I've heard of people doing it before but never done it myself, till today!

Went to bed at about 5am rather drunk, then apparently got up at 6am, walked into my office, had a piss in a cardboard box whilst all the curtains were open so anyone who was walking past would have seen me.

Have absolutely no memory of it though.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Does anyone ever sleepwalk and piss in random places in their house when really drunk? I've heard of people doing it before but never done it myself, till today!

Went to bed at about 5am rather drunk, then apparently got up at 6am, walked into my office, had a piss in a cardboard box whilst all the curtains were open so anyone who was walking past would have seen me.

When I was younger I did it fairly regularly. Once pissed over my brother. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yep done that before, not for a while though thankfully. But for a short time it happened on a few occasions. Definitely coincided with going into my thirties.

These days if I do anything, it’s most likely I’ll find that I’ve fallen asleep on the sofa having failed to make it upstairs. Although I managed to burn myself on the oven while pissed the other week, apparently insisting to an indifferent group that I warm up some samosas and onion bhajis.

My memory is also nowhere near as good as it was. I used to be pretty good at remembering specific moments late on into a night. That’s more or less gone now, literally no memory of burning my arm.

39 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don’t but I can understand how it happens. 

When I need a piss when I’m asleep I always dream of wandering around a strange place trying to find a toilet. Every time I find one something happens that means I can’t use it, like they’re out of order or occupied or something. So I move on to the next place. 

If you couple that with sleepwalking I can easily see how it would result in you pissing somewhere random

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Does anyone ever sleepwalk and piss in random places in their house when really drunk?

My mate did it on a recent lads weekend ... thankfully he pissed out on the balcony rather than all over the hotel room but he has no recollection of it ...his girlfriend confirmed he does have a bit of previous  on this 

5 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Yep done that before, not for a while though thankfully. But for a short time it happened on a few occasions. Definitely coincided with going into my thirties.

These days if I do anything, it’s most likely I’ll find that I’ve fallen asleep on the sofa having failed to make it upstairs. Although I managed to burn myself on the oven while pissed the other week, apparently insisting to an indifferent group that I warm up some samosas and onion bhajis.

My memory is also nowhere near as good as it was. I used to be pretty good at remembering specific moments late on into a night. That’s more or less gone now, literally no memory of burning my arm.

I fall asleep on the sofa most nights now 😕

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, PieFacE said:

A mate of mine went to bed pissed - in the middle of the night he got out of bed, walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge door and peed into every nook and cranny. Closed the door and walked back to bed.

He had zero recollection in the morning however his girlfriend was livid!

3 hours ago, Genie said:

It says this thread was started by @Stevo985 but wasnt it Laura? I'm sure she started it (before her Brits meltdown).

I noticed this myself and questioned it a few pages ago. 

I think I started a different thread that got merged into this one so it’s ended up with me as the creator. 

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I noticed this myself and questioned it a few pages ago. 

I think I started a different thread that got merged into this one so it’s ended up with me as the creator. 

Is the correct answer

8 minutes ago, Xann said:

fookinot.JPG.ccec9d1c3acf40e646eff650526fd440.JPG

:blink:

Temperatures like that'll mean you could put an egg in your pocket and get on the Northern line and have it nicely boiled when you got off at your stop.

Â