General Chat

Stevo985

Best beards of the year:

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-best-beards-of-2014--gyyolpOhPl

Baker should be in this.

Villaajax is, apparently, in the 'beard of a rapist' list. Sorry bud.

Hey smooth face, nowhere does it mention "beard of a rapist", you've come up with that yourself :angry:

That list is crap anyway, Stephen Crabb? He's drawn that on. Lenny Henry? Robert Plant? He doesn't even have a proper beard!

Smooth face  :D

• Like 1

2 Broke Girls has got to be one of the worst comedy shows ever broadcast, and I've seen My Family.

For a second I thought you meant Modern Family!

I know VT is way too cool to like anything popular or mainstream but thought that was a bit far.

My family, yeah utter tripe.

2 Broke Girls has got to be one of the worst comedy shows ever broadcast, and I've seen My Family.

As we all know on VT, it's because women aren't funny 41Dk7zgI1KL._SL500_SS120_.jpg

• Like 2

Probably going to nip into GAME at One Stop in Perry Barr to ask about a weekend job. Mind you I need to get cracking on a CV! I'd probably go in the coming weeks.

Remember to use Comic Sans font on your CV, let's them know you're friendly. Use lots of clip art and remember, the more pages, the better. :thumb:

My family, citizen Kahn, Miranda are all shite, however the worst comedy ever to get airtime was that thing with jasper carrott married to an indian woman who had a disabled kid.

All About Me

allaboutme_1.jpg

That was terrible :P

• Like 1

Mrs Browns Boys is the worst thing on tv.

The fact Gervais made a series worth of Extras making fun of these types of shows 10 years ago and its STILL happening, means no one has a brain and lowest common demoninator comedy is still rife.

• Like 2

I think I have face AIDS, for some reason it just flares up really bad and my whole head goes red and scabby for a few days then it disappears...it ain't nothing to do do with what I'm eating or drinking, I've already ruled that out, I recon I might just have to amputate my head

Had to go in to work today while our print server was being upgraded and while waiting around I decided to get a start on some jobs for next week so I went over to one woman's desk and noticed she had printed out a few Grumpy Cat memes and pinned them to her desk divider and that was when I realised...

CED is Grumpy Cat

grumpyced1.png

grumpyced2.png

grumpyced3.png

The text on pretty much all Grumpy Cat memes go perfectly with CED's picture.

am I the only one who thinks that regardless of his VT persona in that pic he looks like a rather excitable scamp

Â