General Chat

Stevo985

£105. Should I?

1989-90-aston-villa-home-shirt-132-1.jpg

£105?! It's times like these I wish I didn't have a younger brother and cousins, so I could have kept hold of my old Villa shirts and made a fortune out of selling them now!

Been watching various food challenges on YouTube and I've probably found the most disgusting one. It's Swedish and it's called Surströmming. It's basically rotten fish in a tin, and as you expect, it's bloody disgusting! Some people start gagging as soon as the tin opener just pierces the tin slightly! I'd recommend you watch some of the videos!

I am very strong or someone so small yes. :)

My stomach hurts still. Feck

Have you been to the doctors? You should. 

Also, there's a potential tabloid front page in this story. 

But probably only if your assailant was a benefit scrounging asylum seeker, 

I am very strong or someone so small yes. :)

My stomach hurts still. Feck

Have you been to the doctors? You should. 

Also, there's a potential tabloid front page in this story. 

But probably only if your assailant was a benefit scrounging asylum seeker, 

Express - benefit scrounging asylum seeker mugs Princess Diana queen of hearts inspired Olympic hero

Sun - benefit scrounging asylum seeker mugs woman with a medal wot the sun won

Mirror - Woman who met Eton toff gets her just desserts

Mail - Day we stood up to Europe

yeah i know but I've used up my funny quota for the day already   :blush:

• Like 4

Just found out one of my best (and oldest) friends has been diagnosed with cancer.

Absolutely gutted.

Sad to hear someone you care for is having a bad time. My thoughts are with you, him, his family and other friends in this difficult time and I hope it has a positive resolution.

Edited by 8pints

Just found out one of my best (and oldest) friends has been diagnosed with cancer.

Absolutely gutted.

I really feel for you, having my best mate diagnosed with this scourge a while back.  The only thing I can stress is to keep strong and be positive for him (as I'm sure you will).  If you need to talk to someone who has been through supporting a mate (and his wife who was also diagnosed - you couldn't make it up), happy to chat via PM.  All the best for your mate and my thoughts are with you, he and his family.

Â