General Chat

Stevo985

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow.

Being someone who does suffer from depression one of the first symptoms is not wanting to get out of bed or wanting to go out. Before it gets a grip of you, at the weekends take yourself out for a walk or to the cinema. Just do anything to get yourself out.

I don't know whether i'm suffering from a mild form of depression or just laziness. I go to work during the week fine, because basically I have to and its somewhere to go, Weekends however I find it a real struggle to get myself dressed and out my front door. Would quite happily just stay in all weekend doing nothing. I've forced myself out today to do some food shopping and grab a costa but i'm back home now and that's me done until tomorrow. 

I will admit that I do have a mild form of depression like this. Split from relationship, 7 years, approaching 30, I go to work and come back. I've just been coding for the whole weekend because I need to get something done. Little enjoyment out of life and can't be arsed to sort it out even though I clearly should.

**** hell lads, we should start a football team, "Depressed FC". Mind you, everyone would want to play in goal. Less running around...

For me, physical fitness is often the only thing that keeps it at bay. Go to the gym, go for a run, buy a bike and ride the arse off of it.

• Like 3

**** hell lads, we should start a football team, "Depressed FC". Mind you, everyone would want to play in goal. Less running around...

For me, physical fitness is often the only thing that keeps it at bay. Go to the gym, go for a run, buy a bike and ride the arse off of it.

I play football 3 times a week and it cheers me up for the rest of the week. Monday/Tuesday are my low days.

Â