PL: Everton a Ratings and Reactions 2009/10/31

limpid

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ugh, those Everton fans. Not the most clued up, are they?

Everton players just had to hold their arms up and the crowd went off. It was like they were conducting the world's most irritating choir!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ugh, those Everton fans. Not the most clued up, are they?

Everton players just had to hold their arms up and the crowd went off. It was like they were conducting the world's most irritating choir!

:clap::crylaugh:

Watched it in the pub, was slightly hung over but didn't enjoy watching it and left with 10 to go. No ball retention at all. . Looked like the sunderland game took it out of the players which is to be expected, but we have a big squad now so should of made some changes.

Everton managed to run over us first half and they were missing a few first teamers.

Not very happy with performance tbh.

Same old Villa imo.

We can't pass a ball, when we have to put some passes together our players look panicky and lost and either end up lumping it or giving it away.

Sidwell and Petrov can NOT play together. Yet again today what the **** does Sidwell actually do?! He's piss poor.

O'Neill has got us playing some of the worst football i've seen down the Villa, boring as **** and play for set pieces.

Oh and the Everton fans, biggest bunch of girls in the league. Wahhhh! Handball! Wahhhh! Thick as shit and they all sound like 10 year old girls.

Oh and the Everton fans, biggest bunch of girls in the league. Wahhhh! Handball! Wahhhh! Thick as shit and they all sound like 10 year old girls.

Yet we are known as knowledgable from a lot of people involved in the game 8)

Anyway, ref was SHITE for BOTH teams, disgrace he was. Didn't allow any flow to what was another good game between our teams. Neither looked like reds to me, gotta be honest, both looked soft. Think Cuellar was silly to put himself in a situation where he coulda got sent off though, knowing he was on a yellow already and us just having a man sent off, ref was always gonna look to even things up.

First half, thought we was better team, second thought you improved and it was pretty even. Disappointed we didn't win but I wasn't expecting much with how we have been playing lately, you could see the lack of confidence from our lads at times, if yous had a real go at us I think we would of crumbled.

Warnock was excellent for yous I think, good buy. Can Carew just be banned from playing us please, he always scores...

Best of luck for the season... except when you play us.

Point today wasn't too bad a result...was quite an entertaining old fashioned blood & guts encounter!

Ref completely lost it...I wonder what marks he'll be given for that debacle when FA watch the replay?!

If we can win on Wednesday V Spammers away, we will potentially move into a decent league position.

I think Friedel could have done a lot better for the goal.

Yes, it was struck hard and it was well-placed, but although he managed to get down quickly, he just wasn't able to get any distance on his dive.

I think this lack of nimbleness is something that can never be compensated, no matter how experienced or how good Friedel's positioning may be. He's old, his body doesn't move that quickly anymore. You can't help it.

I think it's time for Brad Jr to start a few more games. I would hope by next season he can be first-choice because Big Brad is really deteriorating as a keeper.

Didn't see the game today, but disapointed by a draw and what, yet again, sounds like a very lacklustre performance in the centre of the park and up front. Normally i would be happy with a point away to Everton but considering we had a near full strength side going up against an Everton side in poor form with 4 or 5 of their best players out, i hoped we would have been able to take advantage.

No such thing as a bad point away in the Prem, so happy with the result. I can't talk about the performance cos I didn't see it. Only thing to add is that Stuart Hall on five live said that Petrov sparkled at times today.

the ref was shit all throughout for both sides... at the end though, he was just obeying the crowd... booking warnock for petrovs foul was unbelievable to start with... but cuellars second yellow for winning a challenge, just because the crowd whined for it, was embarressing...

i am hoping that when he is banned, that it brings luke young back in and we get a right back at right back... every cloud and all that...

its a shame that piss poor reffing seems to be more and more a major talking point of matches these days...

a draw was a fair result tbh...

thought they were better first half and we were better second... but neither side looked good... poor passing, lack of creativity, and generally not great football from either... both sides are capable of far far better...

at least they have the excuse of their missing players...

the draw papers over the cracks for us...

we were rubbish against a severely depleted everton side who have been shocking defensively recently... our ghost like central midfield were waltzed through like they werent there time and time again... sidwell is pointless, and petrrov, while he sometimes shows good touches, he cannot perform at premier league level in a 4-4-2... he needs people to do the running for him in a 4-5-1 to be effective... if i had my way, he would be replaced in january (although i would have replaced him two years ago, if it was up to me)...

and heskey up top, christ on a stick, he is shit... if he never played for my club again, it would be far too soon...