LC: Portsmouth a QF Travel & Social

limpid

Cheers southbirminghamvilla, decided against driving back so we have booked into the ETAP, like you said cheap as chips. So where is everyone going to be drinking before the game ?

No problem glad I could help. We are staying over but not in the ETAP. Have stayed in this ETAP before and can recommend this. If you are looking for a pub near the ground try this one

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=1526 I would not wear any colours though.

Cant get to the game as its a school night, does anybody know if anywhere in Brum will be showing it? I know that Sky have obviously got Man Utd v Spurs on, so I'm thinking anywhere with Norwegian/Iraqi tv obviously......

Hi there, Mr Pickwick, 142 milton road, nearest pub to the ground, away fans welcome and the cheapeat pint around!

A friend of a friend owns it and has just sent me the info! Will be there from 3pm, hope to see some of you there

We're going by coach this time but have driven a couple of times previously. Got a parking ticket the 2nd time as got caught in traffic and parked 2/3 on double yellow.....well we were gonna miss kickoff otherwise!

If you've got plenty of time parking not too much of a prob I don't think.