PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not definitely, but he got taken off last night, is a doubt though.

Definitely out:

Arteta, Jagielka, Neville, Vaughan, Anichebe, and Pienaar.

Doubts/Fitness Tests/Making up with Moyes:

Yobo, Baines, Bilyaletdinov, and Saha.

Oh and there is Osman, who I ain't got a clue with, think he's out for a month though.

haha this should be fun! predicted team ag?

Erm... :lol:

I'm led to believe Baines should be back. Not sure bout the others, so I'm gonna go...

------------------Howard---------------

--Neill/Hibbert--Heitinga--Distin--Baines--

-----Gosling--Fellaini--Rodwell--Cahill-----

-------------------Jo-------------------

-----------------Yakubu----------------

If Bilyaletdinov is back, put Cahill where Jo is, Bilyaletdinov where Cahill is and probably Jo where Yakubu is.

Most of our fans (except me it seems) can't stand Jo so it's probably good for you cos he is not good at all upfront on his own.

That's still a pretty decent team despite all the injuries you've currently got, but I'm sure MON will be looking at that right-side for us to exploit.

This game could go either way I feel... Everton's current form is poor and they've got many injuries, but it's game like this that'll fire up the Everton players to put in very good performances - just like Wolves did where we underestimated them and only got a draw, but hopefully MON will learn from his mistake and we play a 4-5-1 because we'll need an extra man in midfield considering we don't look too strong in central-midfield atm.