LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

Just got a feeling we're gonna lose this one. No backing argument, just a feeling in my bones.

Complete opposite for me. I've got a feeling this is going to be one of those special nights. I know it's not exactly a high profile game, but I just feel this could be one of those 'were you there when' nights, that'll be talked about for years to come. Again I don't know why.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the different teams and formations people are posting just show we really do have a good squad, none of them are really weak, time to us the squad me thinks. should be at least 3 changes from weekend even if its just to give those who think they have cemented place a kick up ass.

would drop ash carew and petrov ( petrov only cos of last game, been good rest of season) give heskey a start nrc and albrighton (swapping wings with milner)

dun think it is weakening team at all, and dun want loads of changes cos that never works

Biggest game of the season so far, in my opinion.

We're not going to get 4th and at worst, we'll get 8th in the league.

MON wants a trophy at Villa, expect the strongest available side to play tonight, with a few tweaks for those that have been unlucky not to be playing - Heskey, NRC and Guzan spring to mind.

Just got a feeling we're gonna lose this one. No backing argument, just a feeling in my bones.

Complete opposite for me. I've got a feeling this is going to be one of those special nights. I know it's not exactly a high profile game, but I just feel this could be one of those 'were you there when' nights, that'll be talked about for years to come. Again I don't know why.

I've got my fingers firmly crossed that your instinct is the right one. :)