The dugout!

sparey16

Should it change?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Should it change?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah, but they're cardiff fans fgs! They go to places like Doncastor weekly, and the hawthorns is a dream for them.

I reckon we have the 3rd best ground in the league, behind these two. Unless you think our ground is the best in the league,

I didn't say we have the best ground. Who has the best ground... it's objective, so there's no point in commenting.

My point it that bolt on goodies from an 18 year old boy racer's Saxo wont improve Villa Park. You obviously view the whole thing differently to me, fine :yawn:

It's called a messageboard, and you seemed to think I don't rate our ground as any good. I just rate the emirates and old trafford as better grounds. Little things like modern seats contribute to that. We don't need to be totally 70's.

hmm, messageboard... thanks for that.

I haven't commented on how you rate VP.

I don't know why people keep harping on about the 70s. Like I've said twice, if the dugout needs updating, fine, but you don't have to use car seats. Since when have bucket seats been up to date anyway, I think you'll find they pre-date the 70s.

Yeah, but they're cardiff fans fgs! They go to places like Doncastor weekly, and the hawthorns is a dream for them.

I reckon we have the 3rd best ground in the league, behind these two. Unless you think our ground is the best in the league,

I didn't say we have the best ground. Who has the best ground... it's objective, so there's no point in commenting.

My point it that bolt on goodies from an 18 year old boy racer's Saxo wont improve Villa Park. You obviously view the whole thing differently to me, fine :yawn:

It's called a messageboard, and you seemed to think I don't rate our ground as any good. I just rate the emirates and old trafford as better grounds. Little things like modern seats contribute to that. We don't need to be totally 70's.

hmm, messageboard... thanks for that.

I haven't commented on how you rate VP.

I don't know why people keep harping on about the 70s. Like I've said twice, if the dugout needs updating, fine, but you don't have to use car seats. Since when have bucket seats been up to date anyway, I think you'll find they pre-date the 70s.

I'm just saying that if you find messageboards boring, you shouldn't use them :winkold:

I'm just saying that if you find messageboards boring, you shouldn't use them :winkold:

lol you seem to think you can read my mind. Bit of advice for you now; putting a smiley after a sarky comment doesn't mean it's ok.

Alright precious :lol: