The dugout!

sparey16

Should it change?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Should it change?

• Yes
    • No

Maybe we could have a drinks machine fitted in it and maybe a subway kiosk? Hmm? a bit of carpet maybe? or should we concentrate our priorities elsewhere! Oh now that does sound like a good idea!

No Subway kiosk, keep it healthy please ;-)

Image my boy, image.

MON is also the one who doesnt like his players doing things like Weight training...WTF?!

Yeah, look how weedy and shrimpy Gabby looks.

Between them he, Heskey and Carew could really do with a bit more time on the weights.

Loud Black Sabbath music as they come out on to the pitch.

Make Villa Park a fortress. The dugout is already in place.

I like the idea of some good old fashioned Brummie music Sled! We should walk out to War Pigs and set the tone for the following 90 minutes play :twisted:

MON seems to wear a lot of black on the touchline, maybe he is a closet goth!

War Pigs would be my choice too - knocks the shit out of any fancy fanfare or rubbish Republica

MON is also the one who doesnt like his players doing things like Weight training...WTF?!

Yeah, look how weedy and shrimpy Gabby looks.

Between them he, Heskey and Carew could really do with a bit more time on the weights.

I won't bother dignifying that with an answer, you'll get it in a while. 8)

I don't think it should be like Man U's, however, i do think it should be modernised a little to look a bit better and impress new/ potential signings etc when they come to see the ground as it looks crap at the moment.

I don't think this would bother a potential signing. I can't imagine a player saying "I was all set to join Villa until I saw the dugout, plastic seats, are you having a laugh, so I stormed out and back into my Bentley (which has comfy sports seats by the way)"

Keep it how it is, having comfy seats won't improve us, and who cares if it looks crap, I don't go to match to sit and watch the dugouts!

If I was a regular subsitute on £30k a week or more I'd pay for my own leather seat and have a built in stereo system,drinks dispensor and a TV.

/ DVD player that pops up from the side at the press of a button.

Add heating to the seats and why care about playing - nectar ;-)

Seriously, I think we oughta upgrade our seats a bit.

I don't think it should be like Man U's, however, i do think it should be modernised a little to look a bit better and impress new/ potential signings etc when they come to see the ground as it looks crap at the moment.

I don't think this would bother a potential signing. I can't imagine a player saying "I was all set to join Villa until I saw the dugout, plastic seats, are you having a laugh, so I stormed out and back into my Bentley (which has comfy sports seats by the way)"

Keep it how it is, having comfy seats won't improve us, and who cares if it looks crap, I don't go to match to sit and watch the dugouts!

I'm not saying it would be a deciding factor, i'm saying that since Randy came he's updated and improved lots of small parts of the ground and it makes me feel like we have a more professional club.

This would just be another improvement imo.

The only place for Recaro seats is in a car.

It's nothing to do with "the bench shouldn't be a comfy place" and "Players ought to be reminded why they are on the bench" rubbish (just another really crap footballing cliché).

I just think they look ridiculous!

Jeez, can't believe the 'small club syndrome' here.

Of course we need to get Rocaro seats in and have a proper players and coaches area.

Isn't this just another case of upgrading our stadium or do we want to stay down there with the wannabies ?

They should sit on the same comfy sofa as you do to watch the games and criticise the commitment of the players on the pitch like you criticise the fans actually there. :lol:

Seriously though, who gives a shiny squirrel shite?

You mong. He has a season ticket.