The dugout!

sparey16

Should it change?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Should it change?

• Yes
    • No

Jeez, can't believe the 'small club syndrome' here.

Of course we need to get Rocaro seats in and have a proper players and coaches area.

Isn't this just another case of upgrading our stadium or do we want to stay down there with the wannabies ?

They should sit on the same comfy sofa as you do to watch the games and criticise the commitment of the players on the pitch like you criticise the fans actually there. :lol:

Seriously though, who gives a shiny squirrel shite?

MON would have a field day if someone asked him this question

If 40-odd thousand fans can sit on a plastic seat in a cramped area for 90minutes then I'm sure our players can make do with our current dug out

Why the feck do footballers need Recaro seats? Do you see lorrys and buses come standard with them? Do you see every office fitted out with them? I agree, a shite chair can cause health issues however, 90 minutes on what we've got atm is fooking nothing.

If a player doesn't like the dug out then they should try fecking harder to get off the bloody thing.

Agree with MON that the subs shouldnt have a pitch side lounge, but then again it does look a bit grubby.

How about replacing the bench with a big ornate carved wooden number, just as uncomfortable t sit on but a damn site more pretty to look at

Jeez, can't believe the 'small club syndrome' here.

Of course we need to get Rocaro seats in and have a proper players and coaches area.

Isn't this just another case of upgrading our stadium or do we want to stay down there with the wannabies ?

Must be on a wind up

Posh racing seats please.

I dont think our bench looks particularly cold or uncomfortable, but posh racing seats look cool, and I am sure the good people at Recaro would be quite happy to have them at B6.

I like the bench. I think it was Owen Coyle that said he didnt want fancy comfy warm seats for his subs to sit on as being on the bench meant players were more determined to get on the field and play.

Or something along those lines.

I agree with him none the less. I know if i was a manager i wouldnt want my players relaxing on expensive seats during a match. Keep them bollocks cold on a winters day on a hard wooden bench i say!