Primeira Liga

Mister_Master

According to Record, in addition to Real Madrid, also Inter, Chelsea, Barcelona and the two Manchester clubs are interested in Benfica 22 year old defender David Luiz, valued at least 30 million euros.

99481598.png

98257186.png

89250245.png

Has looked a good player when i saw him play but is a dirty little b*****d

• 2 weeks later...

PORTUGAL/ BENFICA, Agreement with Gaìtan

Boca Juniors' Argentinian winger Nicolàs Gaìtan (22) will play next season in Benfica. After that the two clubs reached still a fee agreement about 8,4 million euros, Benfica established also a deal with the player: a five-year-deal for him.

next weekend Braga and Benfica will see who is the champion. Benfica will be the winner if we draw, or if Braga doesn't win.

Yes they are. This season they were fantastic, really good players and a good coach (Domingos). Last year they won the Intertoto. They usually go to the former UEFA cup. They dont have a player that can decide the game by himself, teamwork is the keyword for Braga.

The last one, besides the "big three", was Boavista (01/02, i think that they faced Liverpool...) that now is on the II Divisão Série Norte (7th)

Your stadium looks really good!

It's good to see a team other than Porto win the Portugese league.

Villa have recently been linked with Falcao, how much d'ya reckon it will take for Porto to accept a bid?

Falcao? 20M more or less. Porto will sign a new contract with him.

Di Maria and Cardozo are being linked with a lot of clubs, like Real, Barcelona, Manchester United/City, so i don't know. Cardozo said today that he will stay but i doubt it.

marques3.jpg

marques4.jpg

festa8.jpg

Â